European and British Narrow Gauge Screenshots

euromodeller

Imagineer
The main Narrow Gauge thread is domineered by USA type models and routes and so I thought a thread for British and European Narrow Gauge Screenshots would be a good Idea.

I'll make a start..

A North Saxony 1000mm Gauge Narrow Gauge Preserved Railway (fictional & WIP)

Lower-Saxony-Railway-Museum.jpg

Feel free to add your British and European NG screenies too :D

Cheers,

Graham

How come, euromodeller, that You, so much pan european trainzer, found the thread called "british and european...". Isn't british european? :-o :-D

How come, euromodeller, that You, so much pan european trainzer, found the thread called "british and european...". Isn't british european? :-o :-D

Yes Britain is in Europe.
In the thread 'Screenshots of European Trains' you very rarely get to see British trains and I deliberately made the title that way to make sure that we get to see British NG included.

OK I'll play.

Beautiful! I can't wait for the day that this masterpiece is released Malc!

Mind if I join in? I unearthed the old Talyllyn Railway route from the DLS and I have started assessing whether or not to update it for TRS19. So far the test runs have gone pretty well!

1A8I88D.jpg
[/IMG]

ao907pv.jpg
[/IMG]

859JlT7.jpg
[/IMG]

OKH4IxB.jpg
[/IMG]

Yes please!

Also, how'd you get the TR locos and rollingstock into 19? Still haven't managed that.

Sure! The short version is that a lot of the TR equipment I am using is new models developed by ZheGermanFlo. They are available for free on a website but I would have to find the link for you. They have built TR #1, #2, and #6 along with some excellent coaching stock.

Sir Hayden and Edward Thomas are on the DLS but they are missing engine specs and whistle files. I just picked one of the whistles from Edh6's L&B locos and changed the config.txt

Hope that helps! Enjoy!

Back