NVidia Drivers

stouthm

Get over it
I haven't updated for awhile so I thought I'd check in here to see if there have been any problems with the latest update. I think it's v471.96 WHQL. Would appreciate any feedback.

Just a comment out of the blue... I recently thought a consist on a certain payware session looked very "toyish" due to the overly bright colors... Then I got the idea to check "digital vibrance" on my NVidia options.... what a difference! I "toned down" the "vibrance" a bit and what an improvement! Things looked much more prototypical.

So if you have not done so.. check "Digital Vibrance" setting...

Interesting. My "Digital Vibrance" was set to +50. If I set it to zero, I get black and white. I lowered it to +30 on both of my monitors, but the colors are fairly washed out looking for the desktop. Maybe it is a setting to just set when in Trainz. Looking forward to trying then though.

Also note that "Digital Vibrance" is in effect when color is set by "other applications" -or- "Use NVIDIA" (settings just above "Digital Vibrance").

I haven't updated for awhile so I thought I'd check in here to see if there have been any problems with the latest update. I think it's v471.96 WHQL. Would appreciate any feedback.

471.96 no problems however 472.12 has just been released today.

Back