Unknown Missing Dependency Suddenly Appears In my Route???

One of my routes says "Missing Dependencies". How did that happen? I checked what the missing dependencies were and there was just one that said "unknown asset". So I entered the Kuid Number in the Trainz Kuid Index. Nowhere to be found. Not even in the DLS. ??? So I hit the "Replace Missing Assets" option in Surveyor. Then I hit Save. After that, when I checked the Route again, it still said Missing Assets with that unknown asset that can't be found.

So what now??

- RR70

R-click on the unknown asset and list asset versions. There may be a newer version to download.

The Delete Missing Assets option would remove the item from your route.

R-click on the unknown asset and list asset versions. There may be a newer version to download.

The Delete Missing Assets option would remove the item from your route.

Thanks for your input. I had the missing asset replaced yet and saved the Route. Yet it still says "Missing Dependencies". So I'm not sure what's going on there.

- RR70

Thanks for your input. I had the missing asset replaced yet and saved the Route. Yet it still says "Missing Dependencies". So I'm not sure what's going on there.

- RR70

What is the missing kuid? List it. Maybe someone has it installed on their edition of Trainz.

Is it a Payware asset that the author has used in the uploaded layout to the DLS ?
Why not copy the missing kuid number from the Trainz content manager list and paste into an internet web searcher.
Some 3rd party sites may have extra information about the missing kuid's.

What is the missing kuid? List it. Maybe someone has it installed on their edition of Trainz.

I'll list it later tonight when I'm working on the route. I noticed the "Missing Dependencies" happened after I saved the route - BUT after the route gets saved, I quit the game and suddenly a message window appeared on my Desktop Screen that said "Trainz 2 Quit Unexpectedly". The computer was hot by the time I saved the route which means the performance slows down. Might that have something to do with it?

What I do now is after I save the route yet the computer is hot, I let the game stay on after I saved it for 5 minutes as an extra extension of time.

I'll list it later tonight when I'm working on the route. I noticed the "Missing Dependencies" happened after I saved the route - BUT after the route gets saved, I quit the game and suddenly a message window appeared on my Desktop Screen that said "Trainz 2 Quit Unexpectedly". The computer was hot by the time I saved the route which means the performance slows down. Might that have something to do with it?

What I do now is after I save the route yet the computer is hot, I let the game stay on after I saved it for 5 minutes as an extra extension of time.

What I do is after I exit Trainz, after saving all my work, and exiting the Internet, I usually wait fifteen seconds to make sure everything is closed out before shutting down the computer for the night.

Is it a Payware asset that the author has used in the uploaded layout to the DLS ?
Why not copy the missing kuid number from the Trainz content manager list and paste into an internet web searcher.
Some 3rd party sites may have extra information about the missing kuid's.

I'll list the Unknown Kuid later tonight when I'm working on the route. It's nowhere to be seen when I use the Trainz Kuid Index. The good news is that I can still play the game and edit it. But I won't be able to upload it to the DLS.

- RR70

I'll list the Unknown Kuid later tonight when I'm working on the route. It's nowhere to be seen when I use the Trainz Kuid Index. The good news is that I can still play the game and edit it. But I won't be able to upload it to the DLS.

- RR70

Use 'Delete Missing Assets'. That will remove the missing dependency.

Back