Is there a modern ECML route available for trainz?

I am looking for a modern version of the ECML after electrification in trainz so I can run my class 90 and class 91 locos that I downloaded.

Well the one that's built into TANE / TS2010 / TS12 does have electrification over at Kings Cross area;)

Other than that, there really aren't any modern versions of it

Some part are electrified MTH but the team already did a huge overhaul and the map took 8 years if I'm not mistaken so I don't think they will do anything soon about some modifications

Some part are electrified MTH but the team already did a huge overhaul and the map took 8 years if I'm not mistaken so I don't think they will do anything soon about some modifications

The wires only go as far as where the commuter trains run too which is Hitchin so will give you around a 30 min run on the wires. It is my intention to have a modern version but with the team down to only myself for quite a number of years and looking after these beasts which is a full time job in itself voluntary - http://thedps.co.uk/ ( Actually driving one on Saturday) I don't have time to make a new version. In TANE under the description of the ECML route I do ask if anyone would like to be involved. It doesn't mean you get a brand new full version as others have tried as it takes commitment and many years to build. Its not a one minute wonder and takes up all my spare time (and still does) at one point 55 hours a week while holding down a full time job too.

Cheers
Stuart

ECML Project Leader

That is impressive that you could do that! I don't know that I would be able to deticate that much time to the game and still have a full time job.

That is impressive that you could do that! I don't know that I would be able to deticate that much time to the game and still have a full time job.

Well only one reason why I can - Im not married. Others in the team could hit more hours but with not having a full time job while some could just knock up a handful of hours a week - it all helps though

Cheers
Stuart

Could anyone point me to any freeware UK electrified routes for trainz with catenary set at the UK height so the wire does not float above the class 90 pantographs? I cannot seem to find any on the DLS that have the correct height catenary.

Could anyone point me to any freeware UK electrified routes for trainz with catenary set at the UK height so the wire does not float above the class 90 pantographs? I cannot seem to find any on the DLS that have the correct height catenary.

Might want to start a new topic for that. It isn't related to this one.

Back