Europe before 1970

f04ad06b9db37.jpg

Good morning W.P.
Thanks for your kind words.
Very good shots and again thank you for showing those works of mine on your routes.:D
On the BR93 is a transformation of the T16 of Mártin (SLW), on the thread of the Prussian railways I explained how I did it.

Regards, Javier

2021-01-03-180935.jpg

@RutgerdeWater ; when you write Dutch Southern region, do you mean region of Maastricht ?

@Fant_autentica; now I recognize the T16. You completely bluffed me with the front view. Well done Javier!

And now, specially for pbu, a tough about tramways. Screen one, the street worker point of view, screen two, the chimney sweeper point of view.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

@Javier,

You have an interesting idea, but it didn't work out in the end. Rebuilding the locomotive with the axis 0-5-0 to 1-4-1 without interfering with the mesh will not succeed. See: the front axle goes into the nose and cylinders, and between the drive axles and the rear wheel you can see the springs. I used to make a 93 series model. It is available in SLW DIGITAL OLD package. Maybe it would be easier to repaint it?

@Fant_autentica; now I recognize the T16. You completely bluffed me with the front view. Well done Javier!

icon-sombrero.gif
:)

Can You tell me please, where? I didn't find it. Thank You!

Hi, Cosplay. Look at here: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...an-Railways/page4&highlight=Prussian+railways

@Javier,

You have an interesting idea, but it didn't work out in the end. Rebuilding the locomotive with the axis 0-5-0 to 1-4-1 without interfering with the mesh will not succeed. See: the front axle goes into the nose and cylinders, and between the drive axles and the rear wheel you can see the springs. I used to make a 93 series model. It is available in SLW DIGITAL OLD package. Maybe it would be easier to repaint it?

Good morning, Martin, you are right in what you say but the transformation was from the Prussian T16 to the T14 and then I only had your Kpev package, later when I bought your complete package I made the BR93 without seeing if the exact BR93 was in that package.

Regards, Javier

@RutgerdeWater ; when you write Dutch Southern region, do you mean region of Maastricht ?

I'm not Rutger but close friend of him. I made that little dutch layout a long time ago in TRS2006, never released. It's inspired by Southern Limburg (yes close to Maastricht), but it's fictional. Just this week I started to make some changes and replace some content by better newer content in TRS2019. Question by me: those houses you use, where can I download them? Some look really close to houses here in Limburg, so I can use them.

Greetings Edwin.

@NS1202 ; you can find those kind building by author jcayena. Some by pbu too.
I was asking Rutger about the location of his screens because I have seen pictures about a heavy Dutch steamer that was a regular visitor to Visé and even Liège (Luik) in Belgium. I think it was class 6300 but not sure. I wonder if the class 3700 (or any other Dutch steamers) came from Maastricht to Liège too.
I find the class 3700 such a lovely little engine.

@Wproduction: class 6300 was indeed a regular visitor in Visé and Liège. They where one of the strongest dutch steamlocomotives and therefor stationed in Heerlen and Maastricht to haul the heavy coal trains, but they also hauled passenger trains. Other typical classes stationed in Limburg where 4600 and 6200. But steamlocomotives stationed in Eindhoven also had Visé and Liège in there list of destinations. There is a posibility that a class 3700 from Eindhoven hauled a train to Visé or Liège, but I think with the hills more likely a class 3900. For the regional stoptrain Maastricht - Visé they used differend classes like: 5500, 5800 and when not hauling freight trains even 6200 en 6300. Later after WOII, when most off the Nederlands was electrified, some other classes came to Limburg, for example classes 6000 and 6100, former haulers of fast express trains, now hauling two or three carriages from Maastricht to Visé. After WOII a big part of the new build class 4700 locomotives where stationed in Heerlen or Maastricht, for what the NS personal was used to, very modern locomotives. They hauled many heavy freight trains, till 1958, when steam ended in the Netherlands and the diesel and electric locomotives took it over. Class 4700 came a lot to Visé in the 50s.

Rutger and I have a lot of work to do, cause most of that beautifull classes we didn't build yet haha

Greetings Edwin.

@NS1202 ; you can find those kind building by author jcayena. Some by pbu too.
I was asking Rutger about the location of his screens because I have seen pictures about a heavy Dutch steamer that was a regular visitor to Visé and even Liège (Luik) in Belgium. I think it was class 6300 but not sure. I wonder if the class 3700 (or any other Dutch steamers) came from Maastricht to Liège too.
I find the class 3700 such a lovely little engine.

Hi Wproduction, it is true what Edwin (NS1202) said (we are working together). It is true, NS 6300 did come into Belgium. I have film footage of the last days of steam in the Netherlands, in which a 6300 drove a small belgian train. We have plans to upgrade the 6300 we made earlier, with our new standards. The 3700 is not that small ;)

Keep it up with you screens, we love to see them!

Kind regards,
Rutger

Lovely shots all TY !
Today I installed S.L.W. Martins BR03 from his "special_slw" pack
here with a few old dutch Plan-W wagons from AOvv and me (never released)
Works in any version from 2004SP2-TRS2019SP2
No PBR used whatsoever, just good fun content that runs on any PC
great Loc, just 1 week more available, then its gone forever
br03a.jpg
br03b.jpg
br03c.jpg
br03d.jpg
br03e.jpg
enjoy, GM

@NS1202 - Thank you for the information. It's nice to find some trainzers with interests and accurate knowledge about all that old iron. Knowing all this, I think I will made a layout inspired by the Liège to Visé line, full of aliens visitors coming from the north. That brings another question. The appropriate rolling stock. I've seen the C12c carriages on TrainzNl, did they ran to Belgium for stopping trains?

@Rutgerdewater - Alright Rutger, I've been a slanderous bad boy, after all the 3700 is not so small as that. But I find it such a cute little thing compared to my beloved DRG/DB black and red monsters.

@Fant_autentico - Javier, Belgafox has made a T12, but adapted by Belgian railways. Perhaps you can ask him for reskin if you want. Some screens below.

Keep doing good stuff all of you guys, you're making it really good!

Good evening W.P.
Good screenshots and about what you are commenting I already knew about this Belgafox model, in the Prussian railways thread we discussed this issue a long time ago.
Anyway, thanks for the information. :)

Greetings, Javier

Back