Need to find several kuids

EpicMat20082

So, recently i downloaded a amtrak hpp-8 from my old hard drive and i got these missing dependinces
- Dependency <kuid:160048:1013> is unknown.
- Dependency <kuid:160048:1060> is unknown.

- Dependency <kuid:566544:100447> is unknown.
and no, i will NOT use trainz kuid index because you have to pay for that and i dont have any money because i bought a new computer.
So, can anyone find these for me?

For starters look for the following authors:

160048 is virtualbeechgrove

566544 is tacosrock143

My suggestion is to put in the KUID number in Google or Bing search like this.

Search box:

Trainz Kuid: (Trainz kuid number).

This might give you links to the missing dependency, or at least a discussion somewhere about it.

If you do have positive results, be careful of some websites as they may contain malware links as well.

And FYI: We cannot send you content and you should know that.

You may find the missing asset on your old hard drive if it was ok on there.
There are still a lot of assets from older versions, not added to Tane.
Cheers,
Mike

...and no, i will NOT use trainz kuid index because you have to pay for that and i dont have any money because i bought a new computer.
Then you have your priorities the wrong way around. There's no point in having a new computer if you can't locate the content to use with it.

Here is what I do when I miss KUIDs that I cannot find (I am not gonna pay for TKI), I go through the asset in CCP, and find if it is a bogey, hornsound, enginesound, etc. If it is a Bogey, then it is pretty easy to replace but if it is a engine that has multiple missing deps that are all horns (Something that was wrong with lego270's SW1500 or the SLRR SW1500's or something like that). If you are using T:ANE however, I cannot help you with that. These are tips when using CCP or TS12.

If you still have TS10 you can save to cdp in Tane, import into TS10 fix it and then save to cdp again and import back into Tane.
I also do repairs with this method as I have not been able to get Pevs tools to work in Tane
Cheers,
Mike

PEV's tools work fine in T:ANE. You need to run them as Administrator and run them manually rather than using TS12-related scripts. PEV also updated Images 2 TGA to work with T:ANE.

I realise that John, but after so many ops and medication my brain finds it easier the way I do it.
Cheers,
Mike

<kuid:160048:1064> Amfleet Trucks are driving me mad since I cannot find them ANYWHERE anymore! Anyone have any idea where one might be able to still find this single Kuid? Thanks!

Guess I'm having a hard time. And I'm not gonna subscribe to TKI. Kinda weird that exists as a service you pay for.

Well, it's his right to help pay the expenses of having the site and doing all the work. I think it is great, but I also do not use it because many times I tried it before it went to pay, and I did not find what I was looking for, so I don't want to pay for that. I would if I felt I had more of a budget. Unlike someone else on here, I can't afford the new computer either.... :O)

Back