Imperial Trainz Equipment WIP Screenshots

WIP
3b5a7f615c7dcb40e6f2b07c12b6427a.jpg

GECX C44-9W 905 with 2 different skins representing it as built and as it currently is with a replacement long hood piece. Will be released as part of the next release.
-Cheers, ns2616
2b4c71c2a26b9d957a3dfea141263055.jpg

Imperial Trainz Equipment has bought the full SRS Dash 9 3D model, and we have begun modifying it into a C44-9WM. Planned
railroads for the model are Ferronorte, Americana Latina Logistica, and MRS (who uniquely designated it as C44EMi).

We have plans to do more Utah Belt equipment like Dash 9s, SD60Ms, and rollingstock. In order to do the Great Pumpkin SD60M we will have to modify the SD60M into a double window SD60M, but that’s going to happen sometime soon along with standard cab SD60s. Also, keep an eye out here, I’ll be posting screens of the revamped BNSF Dash 9s here in a few days.

Cheers, ns2616

Last edited:
Is there gonna be any up and csx yn2 yn3 and yn3b ac4400cws anytime soon jw trains does need more modern ac44 units it already has plenty of dash 9 lol

Imperial Trainz Equipment has bought the full SRS Dash 9 3D model, and we have begun modifying it into a C44-9WM.

We have plans to do more Utah Belt equipment like Dash 9s, SD60Ms, and rollingstock. In order to do the Great Pumpkin SD60M we will have to modify the SD60M into a double window SD60M, but that’s going to happen sometime soon along with standard cab SD60s.
Cheers, ns2616

If I’m reading this correctly, is it possible to modify the Dash 9 to a AC4400?

Nice job on the tri window SD60M. I see those on the local oil train in tulsa,ok. That would be nice too have. Any Soo line SD60M’s.

When I looked up the utah belt sd60's some are on the roster with tri-windows. Not to see if if JR can make an ac6000 for the utah belt with the red front markerlight.

Nice job on the tri window SD60M. I see those on the local oil train in tulsa,ok. That would be nice too have.

Tulsa, Oklahoma? That's not far from where I live. I haven't yet seen this specific engine in person, but I'm glad to know you like it :). I plan on making this engine in BNSF H2 and H3 as well.

Any Soo line SD60M’s.

Along with CP, NS, straight BN, and possibly an SD60MAC (but I didn't say that :hehe:).

When I looked up the utah belt sd60's some are on the roster with tri-windows. Not to see if if JR can make an ac6000 for the utah belt with the red front markerlight.

The SD60M's will definitely be made in UB, stay tuned :)

@kimo505: ;)

Last edited:
If I’m reading this correctly, is it possible to modify the Dash 9 to a AC4400?
No comment lol. I feel like if I said something, many people will freak out. Lets put it this way, the future holds some gold if cards are played correctly. We have a lot of plans for that C44-9W mesh, and I mean a lot. Take from that what you will.

Its an Athearn model, I don't know if it was ever publicly released, my dad scored it as a gift as he worked up there for them. I can probably flick you a couple of reference pics if you want of the real locos? Are you doing mesh changes or just reskinning? One thing I picked up is the ditchlights should be mounted on the walkway not below and the door should have a little window in it.

That is a seriously awesome model! There will be mesh changes done to it, including moved ditchlights, Canadian style cab windows, and the side cab windows will be modified to match FMG’s style. Until those get done the project is on hold.

Cheers, ns2616

Back