Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

@Hotgrove Those screen shots remind me of the Croydon Trams in south east London :cool:

Yes,it has a UK type of feel to it.

It was a few years in the making and I was just starting to really enjoy it and updating it when a texture issue rendered it unusable,It's now been completely written off but I will put up some updated screens of Barringford main street (the largest city in the route).

Some updated screenshots of Barringford city centre.

1zyamty.jpg

i376op.jpg

ncxvys.jpg

2yzddg6.jpg

34nqnfm.jpg

73jm81.jpg

6i4tc8.jpg

qrdrwk.jpg

jj8w1t.jpg

Last edited:
32e844872d2ea164f4dbb42e784f8a79.jpg

A 2-car F90 set at Zitadelle on the U-Bahn Berlin U7 line. For many years, I have always wondered how mcq was able to create the destination boards that changed correctly when a subway train was arriving and departing the station. However, only BVG subway cars can stop at these stations. For example, when one of Subway_V's subway trains arrives at the platform, the train doesn't load the passengers and just halts at the platform. What's worse is that the subway consist is stuck at the station until another train can couple up and push it out of the station. Is there a way that other destination textures can be displayed using the "MUS Dasy Animiert asset" and other subway cars can use mcq's stations? The "MUS Dasy Animiert" only allows the texture asset "Berliner Dasy-Texturen" and the script for each mcq station is "SmallStation.gs". Also, the MUS Dasy Marker triggers when a train arrives at the platform.

Note: I request for my post to be moved to a separated thread or if possible, created as a new thread. Otherwise, if nothing is wrong with post, then it can remain here.

Would anybody be able to guide me in the direction of Chicago L cars? 2400's or 2500's?
If you are asking for someone to make them, be patience, Me and PWeiser plan on making those later down the road. For now you can use the ones made by Klinger.

Plus nice shots of the trolley bus system you have there OlegFaktor, Glad to see I'm not the only on thats trying to do a trolley bus system in trainz since not many have done it trainz.

Last edited:
Don't have the proper streetcars for this type of environment but these work ok for me, although they are missing a driver which is a major problem, however.....some screenshots.

23h3u51.jpg

30m03lx.jpg

2cp2l9i.jpg

zvx8x2.jpg

122f2tc.jpg

29w03mf.jpg

2cofy8i.jpg

2itlqtv.jpg
2lnfuop.jpg

206zdkm.jpg

Last edited:
Don't have the proper streetcars for this type of environment but these work ok for me, although they are missing a driver which is a major problem, however.....some screenshots.

(pictures removed)

Hello hotgrove,

nice city screens!!!
If you are looking for proper streetcars, I created a fleet of PCCs released at TS12 (route "Municipal Transit Railway). I even created some of the buildings, the footpaths and the road textures in your screens for that particular project.
But I created two better PCCs for my T:ANE-project “Season Town Northern RR” released at T:ANE-Deluxe. This also contains even more urban scenery content which all supports season change functionality.

Here the link to a video indicating one of the two PCC streetcars (here in summer season) I created for my T:ANE-project “Season Town Northern RR”:

Have fun :)
TUME

Last edited:
Hello hotgrove,

Here the link to a video indicating the second PCC streetcar (here in snowy winter season) I created for my T:ANE-project “Season Town Northern RR” released at T:ANE-Deluxe:

Have fun :)
TUME

Last edited:
Hello,
just some Screens from my Municipal Transit Railway Project - initially released at TS12 but now under reworking in T:ANE.
I just created a new PC-power-saving, building series. Only 10 textures and normal maps for 50 buildings each with four levels of detail steps in summer and winter outfit:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Your's TUME

Hello Tume and thanks.

It was your own screenshots and videos that gave me the inspiration to try something different.I've studied them both on numerous occasions to try and get a handle on things.

Your sidewalks,road textures and buildings are fantastic however i'm still using trz 2009 and recently suffered a huge setback when a texture problem ruined a couple of years of work on my main project.All my foliage has gone threadbare and i'm just making the best of it.

There has been no more progress on this but your road textures and sidewalks are ideal for my Glasgow tram routes.
Incidentally,when I eventually get back to this your buildings will feature very heavily.Thanks again Tume....love your work.

Hello,
just some screens from the refurbished areas longside the elevated RR of my "Municipal Transit Railway".
Of course the elevated rails itself still needs to be updated with new seasonal assets - which I will have to create in the near fututre.

Your's TUME

Back