Australian screenshots

ZB's running back in 2010. They were performing ballast work in the Midwest (Geraldton)
ZB2129ZB2125Bowgada15_8_10.jpg

My Photo by the way :)

Lovely photo Trainfan2017

Nice work on the ZB Jake!

Incidentally, the ZBs which are in Western Australia were originally acquired for the stillborn 'LesiureRail WA' tourist train project that never eventuated. Accordingly the 3 ZBs that were brought to WA ended up in South Spur's ownership, who painted at least two in their livery based loosely on the old WAGR standard gauge 'two-tone blue scheme. One remained in AN green and gold though, with the old AN logos blanked out with 'South Spur Rail' painted over it. In any event with South Spur's acquisition by Coote Industrial, the WA ZBs were all painted in Coote's green and gold scheme, as shown in Trainfan2017's pic. :)

Here's an old photo I took of one of the WA ZBs in South Spur's blue and grey scheme back in 2005 during ballasting operations for Transperth at Armadale station:

DadsBirthdayampZBClass006_zps4cf8b5ea.jpg

As a ex electrical fitter I want to kick the drivers butt who left the lights on in AC 4315 as she is going to bugger of a thing to start with flat batteries - should have shut the batteries off asap possible after the unit dropped it guts. Although the fitter who gets the work order is also going to be spitting chips when he arrived to fix the generator and then notices some bugger has stolen it. The AC's are surprisingly AC power units and hence do not have a generator but an alternator.

Can I get points for trying though? :)

-Eno Silvie?

ZB class were made drawn from two former QR classes of Locomotive, these being the 12 units of the 2350 which the model displayed by rastis represents, but there was also four members of the QR2370 class. the 2350 class featured squared lining around the lowered nose and the 2350 class were built with dual control stands. The 2370 class were delivered with a single control stand and to differentiate them from the 2350 class they were designated 2370 class. The 2370 class also had curved or rounded edges on the lowered nose. My understanding of the ZB Class units that went to WA one of the units was a former 2370 Class.

Ghosty

RM 55 with the Beaudesert Railmotor Service - QR Beaudesert Branch Line

Good Evening,

Some screenshots from today

QR RM 55 crosses a bridge just outside of Bethania

Pausing at Waterford Station

Departing Waterford

Buccan

Approaching Logan Village

Changing the staff at Logan Village

-Cheers

Goods Handing - Queensland Style

Hello,

Just something from myself, as part of my series of Goods Wagons & Goods Sheds; please enjoy. :)
QR1toneGoodsCrane_zpsa066b84e.png

Regards,

M. Gitsham

General Goods Service - QR Beaudesert Branch Line

Good Evening All,

Some screenshots from a Beaudesert Goods Service today, hauled by DH #34. This DH is now scrapped in real life.

QR DH #34 approaches Buccan

Crossing Easterly Street

Pausing to fill the Gangers Water Tanks. This was a popular scene back in the '60's to '80's. This ganger shed is also still in place on the Beaudesert Branch.

Approaching Waterford

A screenshot of what I have been working on lately. PLEASE NOTE! The scenery on the horizon is not showing due to the long distance. Please see Easterly Street Screenshot for scenery.

Entering Bethania. The Beaudesert Railmotor Service waits patiently for departure.

- Cheers

Axe is that a new type of signal you've used there ?. I can never quite get the same atmosphere in your pics as you always achieve nice work mate.
Cheers Mick.

No Mick, that is some of Natvanders signals which he used on Nat's Warnavale line. I am trying to use them in my route. I am having some trouble with the diverge signals. Sometimes they work, and other times they do not.

Thanks for your comments.

Regards

Error checking madness = anyone else have this problem
Was emailed a list of missing dependices from my latest route upload and on checking them apart from DavidO's overhead all items are TS12 SP1 HF4 built in items.

Can anybody explan this madness - and as a side note all can be found on the DLS apart but the ones on the dls but have a kuid number one ending digit lower.

And on the error list I was sent it listed the username and the kuid but often the user name does not match the kuid ???

And sending my all the the users private email address's wonderfull going to sell them all for profit :)

Thought you where talking about the Automated email from N3V that tells you of kuids not on DLS....

Anyways,

Don't pay attention to the coding, that's yet to be done, these are Pacific National VPAX patched FA.

azervich_20140720_0005_zpsae1ebef9.jpg~original

azervich_20140720_0006_zps05d230e9.jpg~original

Their are too many variations of the FA Patched VPAX wagons, so this is the design I've gone with.

Cheers.

I was mate the email they sent states for the items not on the DLS, the kuid, the users name and users email address.

Nice work on the VPAX

Thought you where talking about the Automated email from N3V that tells you of kuids not on DLS....

Anyways,

Their are too many variations of the FA Patched VPAX wagons, so this is the design I've gone with.

Cheers.

Back