The Custom HUD is obsolete and will not normally be displayed

ecco

The Custom HUD is a built-in.

I run multiple AI's on very long loops. At start a session at night and in the morning I want to see how many loops each train has made.

A Trigger updates a variable (+1) and the variable displays along with a name: Daily Passenger : 5

In T19 the built-in Custom HUD displays, but it doesn't update the variable's quantity when the Trigger is passed.

PGuy has a set of Rules, etc but I don't see a way of displaying a variable. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong rule.

The custom HUD is built-in for the sake of existing TANE sessions but it isn't compatible with the TRS19 User Interface.

You can use Set Subtitle Text rule to display a variable from time to time, it needs to be a child of Activate Cutscene rule.

To display a variable add $(variable name) to the subtitle text.

The custom HUD is built-in for the sake of existing TANE sessions but it isn't compatible with the TRS19 User Interface.

You can use Set Subtitle Text rule to display a variable from time to time, it needs to be a child of Activate Cutscene rule.

To display a variable add $(variable name) to the subtitle text.

Something that displays from time to time wouldn't work for what I need.

I looked at PGUYs rules but don't understand how they need to be set up.

Hi there,

Leave the custom hud as it was. It will only display the variables that were visible in TANE, and nothing else.

Chears

It displays the initial values of the variables. When the variables are changed (+1) the updated value does not change.

======loco>=========T=============================

The variable is initially set to -1. At the start of Driver the Hud shows LumberLoops:-1. When the train passes the Trigger, the variable is bumped (+1) to 0. The Hud never changes.

Back