The Erecting Hall site

I Still have one question, how do you get the content into trainz, I don't know how to do it with 7z files.

The ones I was looking for . Are the Black and white paint , Electric Motive ? I'm looking for a shot of them . Thanks in advance .

Matt

The ones I was looking for . Are the Black and white paint , Electric Motive ? I'm looking for a shot of them . Thanks in advance .

Matt

Yes sir, they will. Just been very busy in real life at home and at work at the moment. Satellites don't launch themselves :) .

Can I Have a Little tutorial on how to do extract the cdp files from the 7z files.

NWP, on a windows computer you can download and install 7zip for free, then right click the file and choose to extract files.

When you download stuff from third party sites, make backups and store them on an external drive. You never know when a site will suddenly close and take the content with it or some ticked off person will take his toys with him and they will be deleted from an active site. I learned that the hard way. For example, the Backshops closed and I have no idea where to get the rest of the content except for some stuff that is on a different site like road signs and crossing signals. And the TPR Download Depot is gone. And wayback archive doesn't always work to download content from defunct sites because sometimes the links are broken on wayback. And it will never work on sites that require a login to download.

When you download stuff from third party sites, make backups and store them on an external drive. You never know when a site will suddenly close and take the content with it or some ticked off person will take his toys with him and they will be deleted from an active site. I learned that the hard way. For example, the Backshops closed and I have no idea where to get the rest of the content except for some stuff that is on a different site like road signs and crossing signals. And the TPR Download Depot is gone. And wayback archive doesn't always work to download content from defunct sites because sometimes the links are broken on wayback. And it will never work on sites that require a login to download.

Absolutely Correct,

Heaven knows, I have been thru exactly what you describe, after having missing Assets, and/or the Site go away twice when I had problems with TS12 and TANE installations, corrupted files! :'(

I finally decided to keep extra backups of all my Assets, might take a bit to find them on my D Drive or Cloud backup, but it has worked well for me. I rarely have to use the Download Station or other sites, except to get new Updated Versions. ;)

Thank you for sharing.:wave:

Back