JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

Jointed Rail, one quick question. Does your SP Bloody Nose GP-9 Turbo Tube (Passenger) have a custom cab?

I see the accompanying SP Bloody Nose Freight GP-9 (Rebuilt Dynamic GP9e does), but the icons for features on the passenger variant do not load, as such I am unable to see if the passenger version has a custom cab.

Thank you, I really like the SP Passenger GP-9 "Torpedo Boats", but not having a custom cab might make me get the freight SP GP-9, so an answer would be greatly appreciated as to whether or not the passenger one does.

Saturnr

how does one turn on the gyra light?
End
WearsPrada_597142af9734f.jpg

WearsPrada_597142af6e1f2.jpg

WearsPrada_597142af1ae09.jpg

WearsPrada_597142af47d34.jpg

End
/Awesome pics removed/

Thank you so much. I promise only 2 more questions: how does one turn the cab lights on? I have flipped the toggle switch on the control stand by the gauge light dial (which does work) in 'Realistic' mode but nothing happens? Turning on the lights via the edit properties box makes them show in external view, but not in cab view? I love the engine, just trying to figure out how to use it. Also, is it possible to turn the rear headlight on, when in the loco cab, without changing direction of train heading and being unable to enter the cab? Thank you much. This really is one of the best classic diesels I've had, so I really enjoy it, just trying to sort out some special functions and how to work them.

Saturnr

Where are all the JR members? I haven't seen a post from Norfolksouthern, Jointedrail, conrail45, or 22alpha in a long time. They use to always have nice screens and teasers for upcoming content. Kind of makes a guy worry...

Where are all the JR members? I haven't seen a post from Norfolksouthern, Jointedrail, conrail45, or 22alpha in a long time. They use to always have nice screens and teasers for upcoming content. Kind of makes a guy worry...
They have been conspicuously absent. Maybe Alex is running the show, he is the only one posting of late.

Regards,

I was just wondering about the progress of that lovely Southern GP-38 this very morning. Nice to see it. One hint, 5000 is slightly different based on one decal in the cab.

Saturnr

I was just wondering about the progress of that lovely Southern GP-38 this very morning. Nice to see it. One hint, 5000 is slightly different based on one decal in the cab.

Saturnr

5000 is different in a lot of ways both now and when it was on the road. What specific decal has your attention?

Oooh! ooh! are we posting renders of models in unfinished states?!

therock_597056c3434c2.jpg

therock_594c0afb0d921.jpg

therock_57df18fd33d41.jpg

therock_5948d28710229.jpg

and for those of you curious about the boxcars...

therock_5966912d9d2f4.jpg

Last edited:
Back