Legacy of the BN (PART I)

Where is hornsound <kuid:37581:1184>? I've tried downloading the TANE fixes and re-downloading the locos but it didn't install.

its within the pack and within that TANE Issues/Fixes CDP file. Might want to make sure you dont have it open for edit or have it set to not overwrite already installed content. Definitely in there though.

its within the pack and within that TANE Issues/Fixes CDP file. Might want to make sure you dont have it open for edit or have it set to not overwrite already installed content. Definitely in there though.

I had the same problem so I look at the dep's. the horn sound is there, but it seems or be silent or something. it shows up fine but the loco's just don't play it.

(please understand I have a limited understanding of these things but this is my experience.)

The route and dependencies are now available! Locomotive and rolling stock packs have been updated as well.

Thanks

Hooray - but I am getting "An error occurred while getting the requested content ...please contact the store owner"

Last edited:
BN Legacy - Route, Extras & Dependencies - I actually tried my NS_sd90mac_patch1 and few other DL's I have and they worked fine.

Hmm, still can't duplicate it here on my end. Let me dig into this further, meanwhile can you please send an email to our support address so we can get back with you? (support at jointedrail dot com)

Thanks!

Got this message when trying to download Route or Dependencies from My Downloadable Products: "An error occurred while getting the requested content. Please contact the store owner". Could succesfully download Dependencies, Extra Dependencies and Route from the route page: are they the same as the ones at My Downloadable Products?

Are you able to download direct from the product page as pictured here by clicking those links? Don't worry about the ones in the My Downloadable Goods for now, these are the latest files pictured below on the product page.

2e6117c767412c5b20e80875fa7b757a.jpg

Thanks

I get the same error message, but so far the Route and Rolling stock files are downloading. If I get one that does not work, I'll let you know.

Regards.

Route installed, no faulty assets. Will there be more sessions added (only one is listed)?

Back