Subscribed to threads but no email notification of new replies

gisa

Routelayer Ordinaire...
Hi All,

Not sure why, but I'm not getting emails anymore from threads I've subscribed too. In trying to see if there was a setting I fiddled with, I noticed I was subscribed to 1000 + threads. I deleted those subscriptions and subscribed to a few threads to see if the subscription would work. It does not seem to have any affect...

Help? Anyone else with this problem?

Gisa

Check that you are still logged in (top right). Sometimes I've noticed I no longer have access to certain forum facilities, only to discover that I have been mysteriously logged out.

Probably either going to a spam folder or being deleted by your email provider as junk mail which if you had a thousand odd selected is quite likely!

Hi Gisa,

How are you doing these days??

Yeah, like Malc said ... could be the provider cleaning up all of those emails ...

Yahoo one time automatically deleted a bulk of my emails .... I was upset -- Look at your email settings ... you can create folders, and have that folder to received only trainz emails, etc ... I've been told by other friends that what they have done!

I am going to assume that all email providers have that feature since I, myself, have not tried it!

Take care
Ish

Thanks for your replies all.

Check that you are still logged in (top right). Sometimes I've noticed I no longer have access to certain forum facilities, only to discover that I have been mysteriously logged out.

Yes, I am still logged in. I have also tried deleting all my subscriptions and putting new ones in as well.

Probably either going to a spam folder or being deleted by your email provider as junk mail which if you had a thousand odd selected is quite likely!

I think I might have clicked on unsubscribe to all emails by accident and tried to stop the request before it seemed to complete. That said, I deleted all my subscriptions, and rejoined a few and still nothing. I check my junk mail regularly and don't see anything there these days. I think I only have 3 subscriptions at the moment.

Hi Gisa,

How are you doing these days??

Yeah, like Malc said ... could be the provider cleaning up all of those emails ...

Yahoo one time automatically deleted a bulk of my emails .... I was upset -- Look at your email settings ... you can create folders, and have that folder to received only trainz emails, etc ... I've been told by other friends that what they have done!

I am going to assume that all email providers have that feature since I, myself, have not tried it!

Take care
Ish

Hey Ish, great to hear from you. Very busy with work and life isn't getting any easier. How about yourself? Hmm, maybe I will try a different email address and see if it goes through there safely?

Hey Ish, great to hear from you. Very busy with work and life isn't getting any easier. How about yourself? Hmm, maybe I will try a different email address and see if it goes through there safely?

Hey G,

Life does keep one busy, that's for sure -- find here, thanks -- Back into trainz, creating stuff, updating my desert route which feels like a hundred years, LOL ...

Good luck with the email thing ....

Do what I do ... I got the same email name, with different clients, etc

Take Care now,

Ish

You were right Clam/Ish. I changed my email address and low and behold, I started getting emails again. Look at that!
One problem down, one more to go...
Take care and have a great week gents!

Back