<Kuid-3:10092> defective? replaced??

paperpusher

paperpusher
After the big updates on the DLS, I noted that Kuid-3:10092 is no longer available or functional: This has affected the spline Cars Modern parked and SAP Parked Modern Cars by Kuid2:439337
The Kuid-3:10092 is an arrow attachment and seem to make the assets using this faulty.
Wondering if anyone knows what has replaced this item.

Do you mean <kuid:-3:10092> arrow? That is obsoleted by <kuid:-25:242> arrow. This occurred at least as far back as TS12.

Have no idea what <kuid:-25:242> was not seen in the config of the 'Cars Modern Park'. I have been using these assets until the recent DLS upheaval. yes it was <kuid:-3:10092> in the config files for the cars assets. (spline).

Last edited:
Have no idea what <kuid:-25:242> was not seen in the config of the 'Cars Modern Park'. I have been using these assets until the recent DLS upheaval. yes it was <kuid:-3:10092> in the config files for the cars assets. (spline).
Just because it was marked as <kuid:-3:10092> in the config does not mean that was the asset that it has been using. The obsoleting process means that the asset will use the latest version, which is <kuid:-25:242> and has been for some years. If that is not a built-in asset in your version of Trainz then there is a fault in your data. <kuid:-3:10092> arrow can still be downloaded from the DLS if you prefer to use it - the original and the built-in replacement are identical.

<kuid:-25:242> is on the DLS and built in to TANE and TRS19, the car splines are happily using it in both TANE and TRS19 here.

Check it's not open for edit or locally modified and revert it to original, if not that then do a database repair.

Back