NYCTA! pics!

I assume you want to download this content for Trainz. Based on the versions you have, I'd say it is not possible as third-party content not on the DLS cannot be downloaded by the app or handled by the device.

No pictures yet, but I just wanted to announce that the
75px-NYCS-bull-trans-7_svg.png
line has been completed.

At Susanaes, what is the routing for your green Shuttle?

-A
ph34r.png

Its for my LaGuardia Airport Exp Route. Im planning on making my own MTA System im almost done with my
75px-NYCS-bull-trans-1_svg.png
and was going to start the LGAE Route when you released the Terminal Pieces. Also Ace where did you get that map you use for your progress?

Last edited:
Ace where did you get that map you use for your progress?

This was the hurricane sandy map converted from .PDF to an appropriate graphics format for easy editing. Which is why you see the shuttle bus line there. I converted the .PDF file for him to use for his progress maps. Staten Island is glitched like that because the site used to convert it messed it up.) :)

A bit of a side question, are there any good TS 12 capable subway cars around besides the ones that came in the game?

This was the hurricane sandy map converted from .PDF to an appropriate graphics format for easy editing. Which is why you see the shuttle bus line there. I converted the .PDF file for him to use for his progress maps. Staten Island is glitched like that because the site used to convert it messed it up.) :)

aking4125 do you think you could send me a map like that but with a tiny mod if you dont mind id really appreciate it?

A bit of a side question, are there any good TS 12 capable subway cars around besides the ones that came in the game?

There is a guide in the support thread somewhere I think to make Magiclands Subway cars work without Error in TS12.

I think Magicland should come back and do a refresh on all of his subway cars for like the latest models of Trainz just so there's no errors.

Honestly, I think he's out of the game. I know it's frustrating gents, but be patient for the NTTs that BStyles is working on. It'll be well worth the wait.

In IRT news, the (7) is signaled in both directions from Queensboro Plaza to Times Squares with accurate timers and signs. I will have two videos up soon, one in each direction showing how this all works. Excuse the lack of scenery in Queens--I'm trying to get my hands on some LIRR/Amtrak yard maps (I might just have to use Google Earth though).

-A :wave:

In IRT news, the (7) is signaled in both directions from Queensboro Plaza to Times Squares with accurate timers and signs. I will have two videos up soon, one in each direction showing how this all works. Excuse the lack of scenery in Queens--I'm trying to get my hands on some LIRR/Amtrak yard maps (I might just have to use Google Earth though).:
Could u use Google Maps? has a new 'satellite' feature.

~Mikey

@Mikey: A friend of mine recently emailed me a map of the Sunnyside yards, so I'm all gravy. Perhaps when I make a DEM (yes, I've been learning with help from two friends on here!), I will incorporate more detail.

In other news:

First of two videos showing the
75px-NYCS-bull-trans-7_svg.png
line. This one is from Times Sq to Queensboro Plaza. It is fully signaled with accurate timers in both directions. The second video will be westbound.

-A
ph34r.png

Im new to the Trainz series. I have messed around with MSTS for awhile and boy since getting Trainz 12 I see what I have been missing out on. I just want to say what you guys are doing to create the NYC Subway system is amazing!!! To say the least!! Being born and raised in NYC (Bronx) I can tell you that what I have seen you guys create is spot on. I remember riding the trains in the late 70's and early 80's. What a mess!! Grafitti filth and crime!! Keep up the good work!! Here is a website if you guys don't know that has great pictures. It has photos of some lines not even in existence anymore. Enjoy!! http://www.nycsubway.org/wiki/Main_Page

@Toni: Thanks. SubwayV, my friend who coded the signal behaviors created a custom weather rule where it changes based on the seasons every few minutes. Also, it affects things like signal speed, derailments, etc. It's pretty cool. You couldn't really see the effects much since we were above ground for only a minute or two. I'm a sucker for night-time runs, so the next time I put a video it'll be a daytime run. The westbound video is night as well, I'm just waiting on time to upload it.

@John: Always great to have someone new aboard appreciating our work! I know of the NYC Subway Resource Site--thanks! It's where I get some of the information for my line as well as photos for reference when building the route (it helped a lot on Queensboro Plaza). I'll be sure to show some Bronx love for ya in the next few days. I'm working on the (2)(4)(6) right now--trying to get them to completion before the end of June.

Thanks Boc! Since this is the beta, a lot of work and scenery still need to be put it (station name plaques, etc). I was watching a few videos online today of a (7) express run to Main St that someone shot a few days ago. I know I said I was gonna work in the Bronx this weekend, but I have a feeling I'm gonna signal the whole (7) instead!

Thanks Boc! Since this is the beta, a lot of work and scenery still need to be put it (station name plaques, etc). I was watching a few videos online today of a (7) express run to Main St that someone shot a few days ago. I know I said I was gonna work in the Bronx this weekend, but I have a feeling I'm gonna signal the whole (7) instead!

Funny!
(10)

Back