Australian screenshots

Im just wondering are any alco hoody cabs on the way for 45/ 48 class? I'd love to see one with the green paint inside, the default cab looks to plasticky compared to the real life one. And my final wish is to see a Freightcorp Blue 45 class! I don't even know if they ever ran them like this.

Sorry, I am new here and I just have been in Sydney in Australia for some months. I live in Hurstville and I travel to school by CityRail everyday, I am not familiar with Australian railway system and Australian Trainz. I have found the Millennium, S set, and Endeavour are put into the game, are there any other CityRail trains work in TRS? I know that Tangara is available in MSTS, is it also available in TRS? And I also found out A Trainz Project for Sydney http://www.dateck.au.com/cityrailtrainzblog/cityrailblog.html
It is wonderful! Is there another route available for TRS about CityRail? Thank you.

I look forward to chating with you about Sydney or Australian trainz.
:wave:

Leo

This is the photo which I took on last Saturday at Sydney Terminal.
Hi Leo and welcome. That site you link to is for Roy and he has been working on his project for a couple of years now, and he is doing an excellent job. There is also a thread here for his project, I am not sure of the title but if I find it I will post again.

I do know of others doing minor sections of the CityRail but they have not been uploaded anywhere that I know of.

I like the photo, nice work.

Craig
:):):)

Im just wondering are any alco hoody cabs on the way for 45/ 48 class? I'd love to see one with the green paint inside, the default cab looks to plasticky compared to the real life one. And my final wish is to see a Freightcorp Blue 45 class! I don't even know if they ever ran them like this.

452qm2.jpg

this was posted a few pages ago.

Hi Leo and welcome. That site you link to is for Roy and he has been working on his project for a couple of years now, and he is doing an excellent job. There is also a thread here for his project, I am not sure of the title but if I find it I will post again.

I do know of others doing minor sections of the CityRail but they have not been uploaded anywhere that I know of.

I like the photo, nice work.

Craig
:):):)

Craig

The screenshot section your are referring to can can be found here: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=449

@ Leo: Welcome to the forum :wave:

The above link will give you plenty of Roy's screenshots of his creation to date although there haven't been any updates since October (Roy's having PC problems).

Cheers

Ron

Nope... Nat didn't do anything ....yet :hehe:

My wife has nothing to do with this....there's just not a lot to tell you :confused:

You should get out more :p

Here's a cabview from the 900.

debcab.jpg

Thats hot!!!! thanks ... can we see a screenie of the 44 cab? does it have numbers in the 44 cabs too?

A Qld Map

Here are a few screenies from a layout I am working on;

screen100rn4.jpg

going through town is a bit tight with a roadtrain

screen107jw6.jpg

a view of the industrial area

screen110ps0.jpg

going past the lake

screen114bm8.jpg

and the cattle yards

screen115mq3.jpg

a general view of the country

screen120zg7.jpg

back in town

screen123zp4.jpg

past the station

screen126in3.jpg

and the farm

screen127ql5.jpg

a look over the surrounding with the golf course in the background.

To be released soon.

Cheers,

Bill.

Thank you to seeseeme, Puffingbilly and JAMEZ001.:wave:
I am interested in the Australian trains, I am looking forward to talking with you about your trainz further.

here are a few shots on a work in progress.

Westbound Grain Train between Riverview and Dinmore.

Roma St Yard.

Mayne Yard

Indooroopilly

Swann St cutting.

Taringa

Auchenflower

Goodna looking West

circus is in town

Ebbw Vale

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Cheers

Ghosty

Here are a few screenies from a layout I am working on;

screen100rn4.jpg

going through town is a bit tight with a roadtrain

To be released soon.

Cheers,

Bill.

where could I get a hold of those prime movers parked at the railway crossing please? they look cool

Hi bigfitzy,

The roadtrains are driveble items on invisible track;
119692:840 ken blue primemover by alien3
119692:843 aus ken red primemover
2:50567:15273:1 mfm roadtrain dolly by idiotbouy
41426:15423 Lindsay2 trailer by Boweavel
41426:15425 TNT trailer

There are more trucks and trailers by the above authors,

All on the DLS.

Cheers,

Bill.

Last edited:
David
the items Nat and yourself show look awesome, and are certainly drool worthy. they are certainly worth the wait. i appreciate what you guys have done so far.

to those waiting we just have to be patient the wait is worth it. i am sure david and nat will release screenshots and in time the completed items as time permits.

Keep up the fine work CWS.

Cheers

Ghosty

Great work Cardiff Workshops, I'm absolutely loving the cab pics, and can't wait for the 45 class to get here. Did some research on fotopic and founf pictures of 4524 at Cardiff Workshops with blue livery, and 4520 at Broadmeadow still taped up with aper after being painted into the blue. 80 class blue livery would be nice aswell. While your at it you mkicght aswell do every diesel that ahs ever run in NSW, if going by my list is anything :hehe: It just keeps getting longer everytime i see your fantactic work!

Ghosty re your screenies a few posts back. A few of the areas aren't as I know them. Is there a time period you are working on? They look like really good work though. Keep it going. More QLD content the better.:D
Glen

Hello
I was just thinking...
Is anyone makeing a BCH or a BWH???
I would really like to see them in trainz.

Thanks
Anthony

Back