Australian screenshots

Are they to be included in the Aussie edition in trainz classics?

I hope not, unless they be become available on the DLS in TRS2006 versions at the same time *hint hint nudge nudge* :wave:

But I dare say it sounds more likely than a xmas bonus. There must be roughly 5 new loco's I've seen from CWS and a few DMU's along with some 20 odd different rollingstock since the last release. It does seem that it would be a perfect option to release them with Classics.

I doubt that they will be released on the DLS if they are inc. in a TC.
I'm all in for an Xmas bonus, even if it costs money:D

Tom

totally agree ! i would throw money too ;) haha
... amazing could start a little business lol ! ! ! ! ! ! !
umm yeah so hopefully natvander or davido will tell us soon ay . or there might be a new version of trains coming out that we dont know about
A HINT WOULD BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totally agree ! i would throw money too ;) haha
... amazing could start a little business lol ! ! ! ! ! ! !
umm yeah so hopefully natvander or davido will tell us soon ay . or there might be a new version of trains coming out that we dont know about
A HINT WOULD BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's not a whole lot I can tell you except I am not entirely happy with any of the stuff I've been showing off. I'm working on cabs for them at the moment plus trying to get a working 3 notch arrangement for the DMU cab and engines. Then there's the 44 with different cab each end and the scripting issues around all that......Plus, believe it or not, I have a life as well :D Nat's working on cabs as too so just enjoy the screenies and see what happens soon. ;)

There, that's more than a couple of words :hehe::D:hehe:
Cheers
David

candy625.jpg

There's not a whole lot I can tell you except I am not entirely happy with any of the stuff I've been showing off. I'm working on cabs for them at the moment plus trying to get a working 3 notch arrangement for the DMU cab and engines. Then there's the 44 with different cab each end and the scripting issues around all that......Plus, believe it or not, I have a life as well :D Nat's working on cabs as too so just enjoy the screenies and see what happens soon. ;)

Cheers
David

wow sounds worth the wait then !!!!! lol the screenies are great.

one last question does that mean the 422's are gonna sound like 422's cause we all now how super sexy they sound when they get going... even the 44's .. ;):):):)!!!!!! THANKS!!

wow sounds worth the wait then !!!!! lol the screenies are great.

one last question does that mean the 422's are gonna sound like 422's cause we all now how super sexy they sound when they get going... even the 44's .. ;):):):)!!!!!! THANKS!!

Yeah, well, sounds are a problem.....It depends on resources I guess.

Sorry, I am new here and I just have been in Sydney in Australia for some months. I live in Hurstville and I travel to school by CityRail everyday, I am not familiar with Australian railway system and Australian Trainz. I have found the Millennium, S set, and Endeavour are put into the game, are there any other CityRail trains work in TRS? I know that Tangara is available in MSTS, is it also available in TRS? And I also found out A Trainz Project for Sydney http://www.dateck.au.com/cityrailtrainzblog/cityrailblog.html
It is wonderful! Is there another route available for TRS about CityRail? Thank you.

I look forward to chating with you about Sydney or Australian trainz.
:wave:

Leo

This is the photo which I took on last Saturday at Sydney Terminal.
dsc08280na3.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, XPT 2006. I drove that very same unit out of Coffs Harbour across the bridge and around the hill heading North on the final train to Mullumbimby a few years back. Jolly good fun :D

However, I am a little concerned that you spend your Saturday evenings at 9:45pm standing at a train station when you're in Sydney. I'd probably be just heading out the door on my way to pick up some ladies at the clubs. :D

Last edited:

Cheers
David

candy625.jpg
Wow really nice nsw dmu, were did you get it?

please reply,

thanks
george

That tells me there's a higher power involved in this release. Sounds like a Trainz Classic's release.

Or maybe they as a group decided to keep things hush-hush until the right time, they could afterall be eachothers bosses:p

Natvander said:

Does that mean you could upload the content to the DLS today and no-one could hurt or kill you for doing so:cool:

Aww well, We better stop pestering CWS...

Tom
________
hot box vape

Last edited:
*Jaw hits ground and shatters into a million pieces it fell so hard*

Not much else to say really....:eek:

Tom
________
maryjane

Last edited:
Back