JR REWARDS: Now available

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Hey Guys,

We have wanted to implement a rewards and referrral system for quite some time. Well that time has come and we are very happy to announce a brand new rewards and referral system. What this system does is issue you points based on purchases, product reviews, inviting friends, taking polls, and signing up for our newsletter. This system is new, so we will be making lot's of changes to it as we become more involved with it. This system is live now for any future purchases, however please keep in mind that we will be making changes as needed until we have something we can build on.

So far here's how you can earn points:

- If you have purchased a product and review it on our site
- If you signup for our newsletter-
- If you invite a friend
- If you tag a product with correct keywords (Please note that your keywords will need to be approved to gain points. Just throwing a bunch of tags that don't mean anything will not work.)
- If you participate in a website poll

Please note that there are daily limits on the amount of points you may receive. In most cases for the above you'll receive 250 to 500 points for each thing you do out of the list above, but most are capped at 500-1000 per day max.

You can also earn points if the friend you invited purchased something from the store, you also earn points for each purchase your friend makes.

For current earn and spend rates, please see the reward points section located in the My Account section on our site.

Keeping track of your points:

If you would like to check your points balance at any time, simply log into your account at Jointed Rail and select the "My Account" from the link at the top of the page. Once in the "My Account" area you will see a menu on your left, at the bottom of the menu is a selection called "Reward Points". All the info on your points will be here. The personalized link to send to your friends is located in the "My Invitation" section right above the "My Rewards" area.

We will be making any needed changes to the system as we grow into it. We feel this is another way we can thank our customers for their business, we appreciate you guys and look forward to delivering even more great content!

PLEASE DO NOT SEND SUPPORT REQUESTS ASKING ABOUT THE POINTS FOR TAGGED WORDS, THESE WILL APPEAR IN YOUR ACCOUNT IF THEY ARE APPROVED.

Thanks and enjoy!

Last edited:
No. Freeware is free, that's the reward.

To me it seems that the reward for getting a number of points is some sort of freeware. Is that correct? If that's the reward, is there going to be something that will make this freeware special compared to the freeware available online?

Last edited:
To me it seems that the reward for getting a number of points is some sort of freeware. Is that correct? If that's the reward, is there going to be something that will make this freeware special compared to the freeware available online?

The reward is a dollar amount which is then good for free payware goods in the store. More points you get, the more $$$ you would have towards a free item or items eventually.

Obviously like Mike said before, freeware is just that.....free. No points would be tied to any of those items, just those items in our payware end of the shop.

Im excited I think this is a great idea. Its also a very good business idea, but i won't ruin its secret. :eek:

The reward is a dollar amount which is then good for free payware goods in the store. More points you get, the more $$$ you would have towards a free item or items eventually.

Obviously like Mike said before, freeware is just that.....free. No points would be tied to any of those items, just those items in our payware end of the shop.

I figured it would be. Still, it's a great incentive to buy payware.

i tagged a CSX product and nothing happened. By that I mean I didn't get any points.

Last edited:
For tag's to be considered yes we have to approve them otherwise someone could sit there and put 50 different tags in that have no bearing on the item and are actually relevant.

As far as applying this back to any purchase made on the site previously this is a program starting now moving forward, so this is only going to be applicable on purchases from this point forward.

It's not like we are going to stop making content tommorrow so this program will be beneficial to those making use of it starting today.

For tag's to be considered yes we have to approve them otherwise someone could sit there and put 50 different tags in that have no bearing on the item and are actually relevant.

As far as applying this back to any purchase made on the site previously this is a program starting now moving forward, so this is only going to be applicable on purchases from this point forward.
Ok, thanks for the info,

I thought of a question. Lets say I earn enough points to buy something, when I buy it with my rewards, will that purchase earn me more rewards or are the rewards only earned by me purchasing an item with paypal or whatever?

Good question!! This is all new to me too, so we'll be learning as this develops. Let me see what I can find out, I would assume it does not apply points if you are using points to checkout.... However I'm usually wrong... so let me see what I can dig up.

Thanks

Mike

I have 7699 reward points ($5.13) and I can't use them to get any of the $5.00 items, do I have to have a certain # of points to use thew points?

Back