so i just got trainz sim 2019

sethlego

so i just got trainz sim 2019 i download all my content that were on tane everything was working fine but i have some missing stuff like tidmouth sheds and other stuff can someone help me

so i just got trainz sim 2019 i download all my content that were on tane everything was working fine but i have some missing stuff like tidmouth sheds and other stuff can someone help me

If you have any third-party assets you installed from sites outside of the DLS and DLC content, you need to install that content manually.

I also recommend installing any and all content updates available to ensure you have everything up-to-date. This will also clear up some missing dependencies in the process.

If you have not already done so, install the DLC "Additional TANE Assets for TRS19".

To install this content, select Content Store from the TRS19 Launcher window. In the Trainz Content screen that will appear type TANE in the text box just to the left of the Store "shopping bag" icon and hit the enter key. In the filtered list of DLC assets you will see "Additional TANE Assets for TRS19". Click the Install button next to this item.

After the install, perform a Database Repair.

i dont see the dlc in the store

If you have not already done so, install the DLC "Additional TANE Assets for TRS19".

To install this content, select Content Store from the TRS19 Launcher window. In the Trainz Content screen that will appear type TANE in the text box just to the left of the Store "shopping bag" icon and hit the enter key. In the filtered list of DLC assets you will see "Additional TANE Assets for TRS19". Click the Install button next to this item.

After the install, perform a Database Repair.
i dont see the dlc in the store

It's included free. Check your DLC downloads within TRS19 since you don't have the Content Store found in Platinum or Plus.

John: I have a copy of Standard on a separate non-plus account. It has Content Store (but not UDS and such.) Don't know when it was incorporated into Standard but it's there.

sethlego: If you do have "Content Store" (on opening panel) with your version of Trainz click it and go to the Store. Of the three icons on top right click on "Purchased" - You'll see "Additional TANE Assets for TRS19" - download and IGNORE ANY ERROR MSG YOU GET. Click cancel on the error and it should then change to "Un-install" indicating that it was in fact installed. You can also check your Content Manager (sort by install date) to make sure if you wish.

Back