UMR2021

Hi Neil,

FYI, I also had a bunch of improperly super-elevated track.
Some of it where others had it and some in other places.

DaveL

Greg,
Those were found in 111951.
I have not looked into the newest ver as of yet....

Dave

I'm still on 111951. That weird update really seemed to mess with the track. I don't see the problems on my end. I've fixed a bunch of them, based on RJRtim's feedback. If anyone wants to let me know of problem locations, I'll definitely look into them.

From my last trip:

nLJO1.jpg

This update fixed an issue with the track that was introduced in a previous version and reverted the track to its original behavior. The problem is any track that was fiddled with the prior version is now messed up and needs to be fiddled with again in order to get that to a normal state.

On one of my own routes, I had to reset a a number of locations that pretzeled but resetting the curve by straightening the track in those locations worked fine.

Posted this 16 april, right after release of SP3, hope it get fix (not by Neil but by N3v)

Hi Dave
I've two problem areas one about MP283-4 just east of Adler in a curve coming up to a stream crossing and the second at MP274 east of Courtland strange thing is a sharper curve just east is fine. I'm guessing you are aware of these but wanted to mention them just incase its not the case.

Rob

Whittled it down to two Auran assets that didn't impact the visuals any from what I could tell, so I went and started exploring the route. Found some superelevation problems on the north and west ends of the route; two of them west of Cochrane, the third north of Lyle.
EDIT: Oops, didn't read the rest of the thread, so I didn't realize other people were having this issue too. Oh well :)
1rJqIaq.jpg

9TpOdHe.jpg

7UDzfyS.jpg

Last edited:
That's good news John, and btw BIG thanks for all beta testing you do,
alas it's not fixed for us cheap Regional users yet :)

Sorry to tell you but it did not fix all the super elevation tracks. Some are what they should be but there are still 45 degree tracks.

I checked a route I have with the superelevated tracks and they are fine.

Are you sure this isn't the twisted track problem which plagued the build prior 111951 and 111951 when the tracks weren't sorted out?

Back