How to download TANE DLC’s from Steam into TRS19

dalmac

TANE and a number of payware DLC’s were purchased via Steam. A recent email said “All your purchased TANE routes and DLC items are now available to download in-game next time you open TRS19.’

This does not appear to have occurred despite following instructions about Downloading Purchased Items and Re-inserting Username.

How do I get Steam-purchased TANE payware DLC’s into TRS19?

Thanks

Last edited:
Good point. I have just had TRS2019 try and fail to download the S&C pack which I purchased from Steam for the Steam version of TANE. The error message was couldn't validate as not connected to the Internet, or similar - which is plain daft as you have to be connected for TRS2019 to run.

Can N3V look at resolving this please, presumably there is some form of record between Valve/Steam and N3V as to who has purchased what from Steam?

S&C update is supposed to be available today however it's stuck and won't download, as Steam DLC arrives the same way I would assume the problem is the same.

TANE and a number of payware DLC’s were purchased via Steam. A recent email said “All your purchased TANE routes and DLC items are now available to download in-game next time you open TRS19.’

This does not appear to have occurred despite following instructions about Downloading Purchased Items and Re-inserting Username.

How do I get Steam-purchased TANE payware DLC’s into TRS19?

Thanks

Have you tried downloading the DLC into the Steam game, and exporting to a .cdp?

Bit late, try looking at post dates, last post was in November 2018 last year.....

By the way never export DLC to cdp as it breaks it, due to the assets being locked to prevent copying....

When I start TRS2019 USA edition on my iMac I am presented with a cryptical download windows, that shows only codes instread of human understandable text describing the download.

I don't want to spoil my fresh install with useless Tz10-12 and T:ANE DLC I have bought over the years.

Is there a list with translations of DLC codes into meaningful names?

When I start TRS2019 USA edition on my iMac I am presented with a cryptical download windows, that shows only codes instread of human understandable text describing the download.

I don't want to spoil my fresh install with useless Tz10-12 and T:ANE DLC I have bought over the years.

Is there a list with translations of DLC codes into meaningful names?

Yes there is here http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Help:In-game_Downloading#Complete_DLC_Listing

I have T:ANE on Steam with a fair bit of DLC. I thought it was possible to import this DLC into my recent TRS19 Platinum addition (purchased digitally from Auran) but I see no way to do this. All DLC's are not show in the TRS19 content store in the purchased tab & only show up in the Store tab.
Have I misunderstood the situation, please?
I have already repurchased "Fall Harvest, Nebraska" but I don't think I needed to do that. My account details are exactly the same for both versions of Trainz.

Only items purchased from the N3V Trainz store will work with TRS19 purchased through N3V. Items purchased through Steam would not be available as TRS19 is not running on Steam. The two systems are totally separate.

I have T:ANE on Steam with a fair bit of DLC. I thought it was possible to import this DLC into my recent TRS19 Platinum addition (purchased digitally from Auran) but I see no way to do this. All DLC's are not show in the TRS19 content store in the purchased tab & only show up in the Store tab.
Have I misunderstood the situation, please?
I have already repurchased "Fall Harvest, Nebraska" but I don't think I needed to do that. My account details are exactly the same for both versions of Trainz.

Hi Planetbrain
Due to the limitations of Steam's system, DLC pack purchases through Steam won't automatically become available for non Steam installations of Trainz. However if you submit a ticket to our helpdesk at http://support.trainzportal.com (you will need log in, then use the troubleshooter to submit a ticket), we should be able to add access to Steam DLC packs that have been used in your Steam installation of TANE to your MyTrainz account.

Regards

Back