Concrete Bowstring Girder Bridge

klambert

Ca Plane Pour Moi
Hi all

I'm currently looking for a concrete Bowstring girder bridge similar to the one illustrated below and I was rather surprised that one wouldn't be easier to find, as they seem to be relatively common in the states especially and seeing as trainz normally has a good selection of bridges, courtesy of Bendorsey and a few others. Anyway I've had a bit of a look through Bendorseys very extensive selection however I haven't been able to get through all of it yet. So if someone could suggest a suitable piece of content that would be much appreciated. Otherwise I may have to resort to making one myself.

crystalcitybridge2.jpg

Vulcan has done three,

<kuid2:60238:27225:1> Merivale Bridge Brisbane R
<kuid2:60238:27227:1> William Jolly Bridge Brisbane R
<kuid2:60238:27226:1> Victoria Tram Bridge Brisbane Edit: sorry this one is steel.

but they are multi span fixed length.

Vulcan has done three,

<kuid2:60238:27225:1> Merivale Bridge Brisbane R
<kuid2:60238:27227:1> William Jolly Bridge Brisbane R
<kuid2:60238:27226:1> Victoria Tram Bridge Brisbane Edit: sorry this one is steel.

but they are multi span fixed length.

Thanks for the recommendation, <kuid2:60238:27227:1> William Jolly Bridge Brisbane R would've been ideal had it not been multispan.

The one I'm making needs to be singlespan as I'm making the silvertown bypass bridge, although the only images I can find are rather poor.
rdhist35.jpg

Back