Japan

I can confirm, I am having the same issue as edo. Both L0 and MLX01 trainsets appear perfectly fine in surveyor, but when going into driver the train isn't there. The camera is also unmoveable, can't zoom in or out, nor rotate. I haven't figured out what's causing this to happen. There don't appear to be any errors in CM either.

Last edited:
A few new from me. Sumoto Shinkansen Station on the Icarus Shinkansen.

Sumoto Shinkansen St. is about 2 kilometers NorthEast of Sumoto City and is served by Tram and Bus.

32057890747_e07a0eda2c_h.jpg
[/URL]

TANE_2019_02_05_23_28_05_355
by pagroove, on Flickr[/IMG]

46085449125_1fc9edf54c_h.jpg
[/URL]

TANE_2019_02_05_23_28_53_223

46085448675_2c987bb68a_h.jpg
[/URL]

TANE_2019_02_05_23_30_27_323

Tram Terminal in Sumoto City. Access To the Icarus Main Line..

46085448315_77f5239d8d_h.jpg
[/URL]

TANE_2019_02_05_23_33_56_803

I can confirm, I am having the same issue as edo. Both L0 and MLX01 trainsets appear perfectly fine in surveyor, but when going into driver the train isn't there. The camera is also unmoveable, can't zoom in or out, nor rotate. I haven't figured out what's causing this to happen. There don't appear to be any errors in CM either.

Just tested myself and got the same results with both the MLX and the L0 Linear train. Not only that, it also messed up another train in my session by having them on the map (although impossible to tell if the two cases are related) but the camera pointed to where I found the derailed train when I tried to control the Linear train

EDIT: Just had a look at the glitch and it had actually duplicated another train in exactly the same spot as the original so that is quite an anomaly if they are tied in together.

Just tested myself and got the same results with both the MLX and the L0 Linear train. Not only that, it also messed up another train in my session by having them on the map (although impossible to tell if the two cases are related) but the camera pointed to where I found the derailed train when I tried to control the Linear train

EDIT: Just had a look at the glitch and it had actually duplicated another train in exactly the same spot as the original so that is quite an anomaly if they are tied in together.

Very weird. I can't look into it as I do not yet have TRS 2019. Too busy building my new route as you can see and then after that I do a TRS 2019 conversion.

But the only thing I can advise (until Hirochi comes along) is look into the files if there are differences in materials/config file etc...
Is this only happening to his Maglev or also older trains?

Thank you. Hopefully I can release a Beta before Summer. But I have some 30 km still to go. And it took a year to build the last 30 km. So :eek:...

Good things take time haha! It's better to spend a year on it and nail it, as opposed to skipping bits and pieces then releasing something you're not totally satisfied with.

Back