ryans trains

train20

Banned
Is ryans trains still around emailed him two times and no answer about the crossings. Has anyone gotten the crossings from ryans trains.

I have them, and he is still around. He's busy with things so he might not be around very much on the forums. An easy way to get in contact with anyone from SAXRT is on the "South Eastern Train Sims" page on Facebook that is run as an extension of SAXRT.

Last edited:
I'm in regular conversation with Ryan, he's had some major computer problems, and so hasn't been able to get his content back online somewhere.

peter

I have them, and he is still around. He's busy with his site so he might not be around very much on the forums. An easy way to get in contact with anyone from SAXRT is on the "South Eastern Train Sims" page on Facebook that is run as an extension of SAXRT.
The site is mine not ryans. Also I have his gates and will get them uploaded by the weekend. Feel free to shoot me a PM. Also as of this moment his computer is down. You can also contact us via our forums. Just click the link below my signature to get to the forums.
SAXT1

The site is mine not ryans. Also I have his gates and will get them uploaded by the weekend. Feel free to shoot me a PM. Also as of this moment his computer is down. You can also contact us via our forums. Just click the link below my signature to get to the forums.
SAXT1

Oh..jeez I'm sorry man. I'll edit my post accordingly.

Back