USA Pics

@applegathc: love that midwest project. Always good shots when you all show the progress being made.

Looks like it is time to start saving up for the JR Sand Patch route....

It's a foggy morning in west Chicago as ZLACNYC (Los Angeles - Croxton, NJ/NS) speeds past Willow Springs on it's way to the NS at Ashland Avenue.

Thanks a lot my guy. Also remember, Willow Springs ramp is on the north side of the Chillicothe main, so that would be the NYCLAC going that way!

Chicago & Northwestern's 1994 intent to purchase fifteen SD80MAC's from GM was changed to
SD9043MAC's last minute. Here, MLSG with a lot of run-thru power, sits in Ditchman siding to
meet high priority trailers, lead by SD45-2's and a borrowed Santa Fe 60B unit.

Ji2s0Ly.jpg

Erik, are your screenshots in TANE or TRS19?
They are TANE shots, I have barely started TRS19 yet LOL, and I have not had time to start move over everything (trains, routes, objects, etc.) to it, but when done I will probably start using only TRS19.

Hi erik, where can i found those engine loads?
The big engine loaded on the depressed car ("Diesel engine 10D100" <kuid:361619:100208>) is available on Trainz.up if I do not remember wrong.

The other engine loaded on a Well Hole Floor car (if that is the right name??) is actually a scenery object that I have converted to product, but I do not know where I found it, and I do not know what it's called (I've replaced the original username for my own), the only info I have is the kuidnumber <kuid:241304:100687> and it's made by author adamstan (a Polish guy).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Norm: The TTX flatcars are my own repaints made on one of Lilbs 70ton AAR Flatcars.

hfvUsT4.jpg

6VWaVgE.jpg

B0PdV9p.jpg

rl90qTc.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Thanks Erik, I went through every TTX flat I had and searched a few payware sites looking for it, nice work. I don't recognize the Well Hole Car at all, that is the first example I've seen. Googling it did turn up several pictures of that type of car so, yeah, that is the correct name. If you could share the kuid on that I'd appreciate it.

Edit: Hum, these seem to be a variant on the standard Well Car used mostly for container shipping. Almost a cross between a Well Car and a Depressed Center Car, very interesting.

Last edited:
I'd say that they both look nice. It is good to see dyed in the wool, hardcore 2006ers and 2009ers coming out of the closet in recent days. My feeling is that if you are having fun and want to share your pride and joy more power to you no matter what your chosen venue. Thanks e195087 and jacksonbarno!

It's 0830 in Brewer, Maine, where BANG jobs L25 and L26 have both tied up at the South end of the yard. In a short matter of time, GP35 #111 will lead T5 long hood forward Southbound to Catalyst paper in Bucksport.

therock_5bb2ce9f2d84a.jpg

Thanks! Yes, that is TANE. It’s the Rogers Pass route on default settings that I’m running at night and it looks spectacular. I can’t wait for the TRS 2019 update of that route.

I also modified the in cab camera views for the JR ACL GE U-25C loco.

Back