Missing bogies for sd90

NSWGR_46Class

Just call my Captain Rude
Purchased the CEFX SD90MAC but do not have the bogies for it
missing kuid:156765:101402 any idea on where I can get them ????

installed everything off that page before asking for help

Thanks for trying to help but just did a bit of a Google search on them seems to be an on going theme with fault with these units have to wait for a JR person to offer a Fix - would have through that if someone else had problem with the same units / issue back in September that would have issued a fix for it by now.

/old fart ran on

I know I am an old cranky bugger at the best of times but took the call to purchase two items of payware from them and doesn't bode well for me being a repeat customer when this happens 50% failure rate .And had to chase dependices all over the web site to get the AC6000 to run. Would have through it would be a download and go but no have to hunt all around the web site to gather bits like some demented video game of ratchet and crank. Luck I know my way around trainz and could track down the kuids I needed, a first time user would have a melt down
/
old fart rant off

Front page:
Dependencies

Last edited:
Well in seems the bogie is installed but it is chucking up errors because its now missing a kuid as well
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:50038:1>
this is a shocking night mare

Last edited:
I'm sorry I didn't mean to run you around.
After my last post tried to find the bogey. No Joy
I'm another old fart..got myself banned off forum last month.
Some think I'm to harsh..yea well someone has to take up the slack.
70.5...but i still ride and carry.
I have two modes If you don't like this one your going to hate the other.

Last edited:
Yes totally understand
I'm sorry I didn't mean to run you around.
After my last post tried to find the bogey. No Joy
I'm another old fart..got myself banned off forum last month.
Some think I'm to harsh..yea well someone has to take up the slack.
70.5...but i still ride and carry.
I have two modes If you don't like this one your going to hate the other.

oh it getting stupid everything looks like it link to something else
now missing
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:54002:5> which something called the Jointed Rail Train Effects library v 1.31 needs

Hello..
Well, I don't want to start something here.
I can't say JR has ever ripped me off. JR has always attempted to
address any concerns that I had and his product is very good.
Its just sometimes hard to find dependents.
and
Sometimes it's hard to see past my belt buckle.

Last edited:
Soon as Kevin see's this thread Dave he will set you straight, Great product and an amazing team and the support is second to none. Not sure what the sheep shagger above is complaining about but i've not seen one problem since my time with Trainz and JR that Kevin has not helped sort out promptly.
Cheers Mick.

oh it getting stupid everything looks like it link to something else
now missing
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:54002:5> which something called the Jointed Rail Train Effects library v 1.31 needs

Make sure to grab both things here. They are in fact required of the later TFX libraries.
http://jointedrail.com/index.php/dependencies/sound-libraries.html

Should be all set then after that. The locomotive traction motor sounds are dependencies of the bogeys so to most it will make the bogies seem like they are missing, same goes for the TFX lib and the loco sound fx library.

Any problems let us know and we'll square it away.

This is the reason I will NEVER buy from jointed rip-off..err I mean Rail again..

If you have even one JR loco, or railcar ... You should take the time to download each and every one of their assets, and ALL of the dependencies globally on their site. There is no excuse for not recognizing the creator(s) kuid(s) 45324: (which are all on JR site), and 96914: (which are all on SubParProductions site).

I have ALL of both websites assets downloaded ... as you will sooner or later want each and every one of the assets !

There also is no excuse for not being able to locate a kuid using: Kuid Index http://www.trainzkuidindex.com/

If you don't know something, or can't locate something ... search Google ... Google knows everything !

Last edited:
Lets all try and keep it civil here please. Last thing we want is a back and forth on this thread or any other for that matter.

If Overlord doesnt like us, oh well, thats his right not to.

-Kevin

Lets all try and keep it civil here please. Last thing we want is a back and forth on this thread or any other for that matter.

If Overlord doesnt like us, oh well, thats his right not to.

-Kevin

I apologize...
Its just that when I pay for something I don't expect to have to look all over hell for something that should have been included in the package I paid for..

Cheers

I apologize...
Its just that when I pay for something I don't expect to have to look all over hell for something that should have been included in the package I paid for..

Cheers

Unfortunately there are still quite a few people out there who have concerns about file sizes. On top of that the way we have the dependencies area structured is for ease of update distribution as well. If we update a cab, engine sound, TFX, 100+ CDPs don't need to be updated.

Also we are very good with support requests, its one of those things I take pride in so a simple email fixes most problems whether its looking for a KUID or you have a problem. Been doing this now since 2009ish so most things get fixed quickly.

And its no problem. Your entitled to your opinion whether its positive/negative.

-Kevin

There are a few reasons we don't like to include everything in one package. Number one would be files that are frequently updated, like the Train FX library. Having to recompile hundreds of cdps to update one dep is out of the question. Another thing is the fact that we support multiple versions of Trainz for the time being, so sometimes multiple versions of files need to be issued (cabs etc). Yet another is distributed file size (not to mention space taken on the server) - no need for many duplicates of the same files to be present. None of this means you don't get what you pay for, it just means that you may or may not have to download some other file when you install something new. Since most of these files are common among the products at JR, you usually only have to install them once. I would hardly call any of that a rip-off, if anything it allows me to continue to improve your products even after you purchase them by retroactively adding features across the entire line-up, and this has been done many times over.

Also don't forget we do have a search bar on our site. Entering in the kuid number (for instance "45324:54002") will take you right to the item in most cases.

Last edited:
Back