Eastern Railroads

Load screenshots into the Trainz Gallery, then copy the link and use the picture link icon above to paste the link into your post.

Thank you!

I just want to say thank you for all of the help. I had loved Trainz and trains for a long time but until recently, no one to share it with. I've been to train museums from Upstate New York to the South. You people are the most delightful beings I had ever had the pleasure of interactive with. I love you all! :D:D:)

decorated the tree today. it looks great

Merry Christmas (and happy holidays) Railfans!

I just decorated my tree and looking at it remind me of the Canadian pacific and Canadian northern railways.
:cool::cool::Y: never actually been to there though!

Merry Christmas Xman

See if you can't make it over to Remsen, NY ( about 20 miles or so north of Utica )and visit the depot......they've got a little museum in there. The NYC took over the Black River line in the late 1800's, and in Remsen, they hooked up with the Mohawk and Malone RR to exchange passengers and freight.

:)

Thanks will check out!
Something else is the snow. Here's an idea, what if some Locomotives and Rolling stock would freeze and build up snow gradually? (same for rain)

TUGS download for Trainz 2019

Does anyone know where to download the tugs From that TV show TUGS? Im a really big fan and would love to get them for Trainz19.
EX:
youtube.com/watch?v=qnLjVMBszo0
youtube.com/watch?v=I4dzOUdtJJ0&t=443s
youtube.com/watch?v=LYbKdhOxFSM
youtube.com/watch?v=QUBcmJD4Rnw

Does anyone know where to download the tugs From that TV show TUGS? Im a really big fan and would love to get them for Trainz19.
EX:
youtube.com/watch?v=qnLjVMBszo0
youtube.com/watch?v=I4dzOUdtJJ0&t=443s
youtube.com/watch?v=LYbKdhOxFSM
youtube.com/watch?v=QUBcmJD4Rnw

There are tugboats on the DLS, and some may even be built in.

Search in Content Manager for tugboat.

Western Maryland, B&O, and the N&W

All three I missed but I still enjoy them a lot. Their signals are one of my big draws, then the locos, then the spots you could see them at. I live 5 minutes from CSX (Ex WM) and the charm is still there even if the power is more boring now.

I'm not particularly a major fan of Appalachian railroading, but I won't turn down reading about any of those three railroads. Especially in a TRP magazine. They all have a sort of gruff charm that goes with mountain railroading quite well

cool train

Cool pic of a EMD E8 from 1972

Problem With Trainz forge NYC EMD E7s

Recantly, I have been trying to download the NYC EMD E7s from trainz forge but it always comes faulty!!!! help me!

Cheap O Scale Trainz

I'm planning to start a model railroad (O Gauge) and wondering where I could get one for really cheap. I have one considered but I want to see if i can do better :D

Train show idea Idea I had for a while

I Haven't told anyone about this,
But I figured I would post this here. I had an idea for a train show called "The Dimmsville Railroad" It would take place in a fictional town called "Dimmsvile", located near the real town of Bowling Green, Ohio. The show would take place between 1969-1976. As the show would go on, there would be more deasil and electric locos ither in the background or as characters to represent the entrance of new trains that was happening at that time.
The Characters:
The Engines are:
Jerry, a B&O Docksider
Baldwin, a C&O Kanawha
Mikado, a C&O K-2
Eugene, a AT&SF EMD F7
Big Boy, donated by the Union Pacific for a little bit.
Allison, a B&O Q-3
Casey, a PRR D16
Isaac, a IC F7
twin engines Freddey and Ronald, both B&O t-3b
Adam, a PM N1 berkshire

Tracker, a caboose
Ms. Miswell, Railroad Owner
Carly Anne, a harbor crane
Mary Jane, a ocean tugboat
Token, a tugboat
Crane Jones, a rail crane.

Episode story
September 1969. Dimmsville OH. The first few episodes is about Getting new engines for Ms. Carol Miswell's railroad.
The only locos there are Adam, Mikado and Baldwin.

Right click and select 'View Errors and Warnings' to see what the warnings or errors are.

The problem is without a current registered copy of the game associated with the xman32 username CM can not access the dependencies needed by the locos on the DLS.

Perhaps the prolific Large lettering could be eliminated and adopt the standard others follow.
Dramatizing is best left to Twitters.

I also only like Eastern USA railroads. Sagebrush vistas are foreign to me.

Perhaps the prolific Large lettering could be eliminated and adopt the standard others follow.
Dramatizing is best left to Twitters.

Agreed, no need for 'in your face' messages. This thread has gotten off topic as well. Xman, ask the Moderators to rename your thread to "Xman's Discussion" or something like that. Click the Triangle of the first post on this thread and in the box write "please rename thread to..."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Me, when I read this

what im doing

I Thank you all, for your help, for putting up with my annoying stuff, I logged in and out of my account but the things wont show up. For everyone's info, I have T:ANE, Trainz 2 (mobile) Trainz 2019. both legally I might add. Also working on changing the thread name to Xman's Trainz or something. :(:confused:

Back