USA Pics

Isaac; the VRE doesn't go north of Washington DC. (well, except into the staging yard north of Union Station...)

I know.... the photo is in a fictional setting though. Also, a GREAT BIG thanks to you for allowing me to use your DC Union Station for my NEC release....

Isaac(Does Lead Poisoning Kill? If it does... I hope I won't die because I accidentally jabbed my heel into a graphite/lead pencil :( BAREFOOTED)

No, a pencil wont kill you. Its 100% graphite, no lead(ever since the ban was put on.) Trust me, i've jabbed myself with a pencil before too.
lol
Back on topic now.
Cheers.
Sean

MARCBi-levels.jpg

NJTBi-Levels.jpg

did u made these cab cars? there cool! was it drivable?

No, the cab cars aren't self-propelled. Mostly all the cab cars nowadays are powered by the engine way in the back of the train.

did u made these cab cars? there cool! was it drivable?

Yes, I reskinned them. Unfortunately, they may NOT be released at the author's request. At least Conny took the liberty to release them(GO CONNY!).... And I shall leave it at that......

Isaac

Hi All,
As an Australian Trainz user, I hardly ever run trains that are American. But because the content that Conny has released looks so good :D I was wondering what would be a really good route to run them on?

Cheers,
Tom :)

Hi All,
As an Australian Trainz user, I hardly ever run trains that are American. But because the content that Conny has released looks so good :D I was wondering what would be a really good route to run them on?

Cheers,
Tom :)

Well Tom,

My NEC will be moving a bit faster now that I'm on my own(strange, huh?)... so my NEC is now up to New Carrollton after 3 days(I stayed up all night... I have the ability to stay awake all night, and be able to go through school without sleeping :eek: ). I'm moving my way up to Baltimore by Thursday :eek: . I've also done a small section up near New York City(Sunnyside Yard, to be exact...) I'm gonna make this a separate route/layout. I hope these are just a few routes you can run Conny's wonderful stock on.

Isaac

Back