Super Bundle

mapmgr

I've had Trainz 2004 & 2006, but have held off upgrading since then as I only had a Pentium IV. Finally built a new system with a i7 3rd gen. With the increased power I decided to purchase the SuperBundle this past Friday. Although Trainz 2012 is coming boxed, I received download links for TS 2010, plus the 3 add-ons. Downloaded okay, but I wasn't sent a key / serial number for any of them. I was hoping to play with 2010 until 2012 arrived, but it looks like I will have to wait for the box for the activation keys. :'(

I presume the invoice number for the overall order will not work.

Anyone know if 2006 will run on Win 7 64bit?

-- Glenn

Tried here? I'm guessing its the same as if your purchased them normally. Profile> Order History > click on the order for each item you downloaded > Serial number should be at the bottom along with the download link for each one

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the replies. I've run a search of my online mail for "trainz" and "auran" and all I pick up are the Trainz Newsletters. Not in spam, either. The only order confirmation I had was online after my credit card was accepted. It had a link to "Order Details" which provide the invoice number and the 8 download files (4 bin, the Setup.exe and the 3 addons, eg Dutchess_Setup_1.exe). No serial numbers listed. If I click my account serial numbers, I only see the entries for 2004 & 2006. Incidentally, the download links are no longer active and the box is pending shipment.

After posting my message here, I found where to open a ticket on the incident. Hopefully that will be answered soon, but the automated response said that it could take up to 5 days before I hear anything.

I've also tried installing anyway without a serial number or using the invoice, but no luck.

-- Glenn

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the replies. I've run a search of my online mail for "trainz" and "auran" and all I pick up are the Trainz Newsletters. Not in spam, either. The only order confirmation I had was online after my credit card was accepted. It had a link to "Order Details" which provide the invoice number and the 8 download files (4 bin, the Setup.exe and the 3 addons, eg Dutchess_Setup_1.exe). No serial numbers listed. If I click my account serial numbers, I only see the entries for 2004 & 2006. Incidentally, the download links are no longer active and the box is pending shipment.

After posting my message here, I found where to open a ticket on the incident. Hopefully that will be answered soon, but the automated response said that it could take up to 5 days before I hear anything.

I've also tried installing anyway without a serial number or using the invoice, but no luck.

-- Glenn

Glenn,

Go to Planet Auran and look at your order history and click on your invoice. In there will be your serial number. With that open, start your Trainz install. Highlight that serial number and paste it into the program when you come to the setup.

Hope this helps.

John

status updated!

Glenn,

Go to Planet Auran and look at your order history and click on your invoice. In there will be your serial number. With that open, start your Trainz install. Highlight that serial number and paste it into the program when you come to the setup.

Hope this helps.

John

Hi John,

Although I had done that several times, the serial numbers were not there. Note that the status on the shipment was "Shipment Pending" or "Pending Shipment". Yesterday, not even the content links were active.

As of this morning, the shipment status is now "Shipped", the download links are back, and most importantly, are the 4 serial numbers I needed!! :D Now I just have to wait until I come home from work.

Thanks everyone for trying to help!

-- Glenn

Back