New train to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ... This is so awesome !

shock-awe.gif

Last edited:
I have TomixNscale89's permission

Zeldaboy14 has already started this you best pm hem before you release he hold the copyright for these models.

Zelda doesn't hold the copyright, GDennish doesn't hold the copyright, Nintendo does. How difficult is this for you kids to understand?

Also, if you're Mr. Harh's wife, then I must be Justin Timberlake and my dad is Morgan Freeman.

Last edited:
A reminder for those who can read, but apparently can't understand.

"Please take some time to carefully read and understand the Code of Conduct, and the penalties for violations. Non-compliance will result in forfeiture of your privilege to access the forums and chat channels, and may result in a permanent ban. The following actions constitute a violation of the Code of Conduct:

[snip]

13. Submitting messages that are inflammatory and made simply with the intent to provoke disruption to the forum or chat room and encourage, incite or continue "flame" messages. "Trolling" and baiting will not be tolerated. Messages that are disruptive and destructive in character will not be tolerated. Flaming is deemed to include insulting, personally directed criticisms and/or messages that include comments aimed to incite anger. Trolling is deemed to include messages aimed to incite disruption or stir up trouble. For example, posting to a thread or starting a thread without the intent to contribute positive suggestions or comments. Instead, the aim is negative and disruptive comments.

[snip]

16. Submitting messages that personally attack, insult, threaten, harass or are clearly disrespectful of the opinions of other participants. This means, if you are engaging in debates that involve challenging, questioning and disputing the opinions and views of others, you are required to do so in a civil manner and ensure that your messages are relevant and on-topic. This rule does not exclude messages that are critical or questioning. It does, however, require that you carefully consider the tone of language in such messages to ensure that they are civil.

[snip]"

Last edited:
Forget what I said a few weeks ago. CHILDREN ( not gonna say names but you know who you are ) should NOT be on this forum if they are going to create stupid alt accounts and rip off models from major corperations. If these little kids end up getting sued I assure you I will be laughing. Zelda and Code Lyoko is not something anyone here cares about. We like real trains that are proto-typical not some silly little cartoon train. Grow up and learn to properly make models instead of ripping them. N3V really needs to do something about the little kids in the thread here.

We do understand the CoC, but Dragonharh is breaking it by having two accounts. I am not attacking him or trolling him, I'm telling him lying won't work. Check VIA6154's post history. The account only became active when Dragonhearh was banned. It is obvious what is going on, but I will not post any further on this subject and let the mods sort it out. I'm amazed people are falling for it, really.
*EDIT* And trainman makes an excellent point. This kiddie video game stuff has to stop.

Last edited:
We do understand the CoC, but Dragonharh is breaking it by having two accounts.
You suspect that you do not know it. Even if he is, that doesn't entitle anyone else to break the CoC.

Once upon a time, this community had enough tolerance and sense of humour to enjoy a 'rocket cow' locomotive.

Last edited:
Is there any real reason why anyone has to scratch this itch?

A few pages later...

You suspect that you do not know it. Even if he is, that doesn't entitle anyone else to break the CoC.

Once upon a time, this community had enough tolerance and sense of humour to enjoy a 'rocket cow' locomotive.

So which is it...Irritating or tolerable?

-Reminds me of an American Politician at Election time.

Zeldaboy14 has already started this you best pm hem before you release he hold the copyright for these models.
I think you mean "Has started making these models".
I am starting to doubt you understand what copyright is, so maybe this will help you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright

Zelda doesn't hold the copyright, GDennish doesn't hold the copyright, Nintendo does.
Maybe they indeed contacted Nintendo and maybe Nintendo granted them the copyright, but it is indeed highly unlikely.

I think you mean "Has started making these models".
I am starting to doubt you understand what copyright is, so maybe this will help you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright

Maybe they indeed contacted Nintendo and maybe Nintendo granted them the copyright, but it is indeed highly unlikely.

Noooo. Best case, Nintendo would grant a LICENSE to use the objects...to BUY the Copyrights (ownership) would cost hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars.

Noooo. Best case, Nintendo would grant a LICENSE to use the objects...to BUY the Copyrights (ownership) would cost hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars.
In theory they could have obtained it. Winning the lottery twice in a row is more likely, but in theory they could ;) .

In theory they could have obtained it. Winning the lottery twice in a row is more likely, but in theory they could ;) .

Not arguing THAT point...just saying "Copyright" isn't granted, it is purchased. You can be "granted" (given) a License, but generally, the value of Copyright is far in excess of what would be "gifted".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back