Passenger Car with Interior Views

bmheron

As I'm exploring this great game I'm finding I really love finding different passenger cars with nice interiors. Kinda like taking the expensive train trip I always wanted to :). Anyway, looking for some neat passenger cars -- I have gotten hold of the coronation, duchess, scot, etc package. Anything like the orient express or other cool cars with interiors people can think of?

The Marias Pass Payware route comes with a Sightseer Lounge Car with Interior. If you search for the user "Vendel" on the DLS you should be able to find a bunch of Orient Express cars with interiors.

peter

There are also some Amtrak Horizon cars too that have an interior if you feel like riding in some commuter cars.

I too like riding on my route as a passenger and letting the AI do the driving. It gives me a chance to enjoy the scenery as it passes by instead of watching for stations, crossovers, signals, and road crossings.

John

The Bombardier Bi-Level (BBL) cars are amazing. With the exception of the Surfliner cars, all the BBLs have several interior views, so you can be a passenger on an AI train.

The interior views in the Chinese coaches built by ocemy are pretty special. They are built-in to TS12 (I think).

I made a VIA Rail observation car with 10 driffent views. Skyline car well I shode say its the olny Skyliner on DLS.
dragonharh_20111116_0008.jpg

dragonharh_20111116_0006.jpg

dragonharh_20111116_0004.jpg

dragonharh_20111116_0003.jpg

dragonharh_20111116_0002.jpg

there more but I did't add them all I have to yeat update the car soon.

This is awesome feedback! M

The Marias Pass Payware route comes with a Sightseer Lounge Car with Interior. If you search for the user "Vendel" on the DLS you should be able to find a bunch of Orient Express cars with interiors.

peter

Yes! Just got hold of a cool orient express interior. Just what I was looking for.

There are also some Amtrak Horizon cars too that have an interior if you feel like riding in some commuter cars.

I too like riding on my route as a passenger and letting the AI do the driving. It gives me a chance to enjoy the scenery as it passes by instead of watching for stations, crossovers, signals, and road crossings.

John

Exactly, I can't relax if I know I driving :)

Sorry for the multiple posts, wasn't sure how to get all quotes into One respone easily on my iPad.

Thisnis awesome stuff. Move been scouring and there's not a lot.

So question: are interiors easier to create than rolling stock and engines? I'm pretty good with paint shop but I don't have the skill, or the time right now to do rolling stock or engines.

Wonderng if it's easier to create and interior? If said go nuts and try to make lots of the,.

So question: are interiors easier to create than rolling stock and engines?

Bearing in mind that I have never created either, my simple answer would be "no". You still have to model the interior before you can texture it, just like any other object in Trainz.

Ah ok thanks. Although maybe an interior is easier than, say a loco? Maybe less complicated? Ok I don't know but something to keep in mind if and when I learn how to build interiors.

Most coaches by tume, PWeiser, and some by whitepass (the ng 1800's ones but not the sg steel pullmans) all have interior views. Then there are Magicland's which have no interior or camera view, and others which have a modeled interior, but no camera view.

Back