Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Now arriving at Cincinnati Union Terminal platform #1 is K&L's 10th anniversary K4 Megapack.

Thank you, Steve!

Dave
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

OK is this route available or do you know any routes that are similar to this one The Cincinnati One

Last edited:
Winter is here...

Passenger train in Fraser

Passing Arrow

Passenger in Arrow

Switching in Tabernash

Passing logging camp

Tolland

Shots from Jango's Rollins Pass route

Thanksgiving is less than a week away and the train the L&A employees have been waiting for has just been spotted at the L&A Levi warehouse. Every Thanksgiving the company gives their hourly workers a Thanksgiving crate with a fresh turkey, fresh fruit and vegetables, and ingredients to make dessert. The 2 big groceries in town, Gabbards Grocers and Price Foods will be receiving the food and then they will pack it into fruit crates to be given out to the employees for the rest of this week. The dispatcher has said there is still more on the way and the extra will be given out to the less fortunate families as the company wants to make sure everyone in Levi has a good Thanksgiving.

Just in case you're wondering, yes, Alice's Restaurant will be open and serving Thanksgiving dinner also. Alice wants everyone to know you still can get anything you want ... except Alice :p.

Dave

Back