Trainzkuidindex.com to be closed soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to do it, Pierré.. but sadly.. you don't support Dutch Ideal and i can't pay in another way.. i only pay via Ideal, with Maestro, so yeah.. it's sad..
I really would do it.. but i can't because i can't have a credit-card.. so.. :'(

I want to do it, Pierré.. but sadly.. you don't support Dutch Ideal and i can't pay in another way.. i only pay via Ideal, with Maestro, so yeah.. it's sad..
I really would do it.. but i can't because i can't have a credit-card.. so.. :'(

I don't have a credit card too and I live in NL too, I have my PayPal account connected to my bank account, you don't need a credit card to use paypal, a bank account is enough

It comes to says ''Put debit numbers here'' or ''write the 3 last digit's from yer creditcard number'' Ya know.. really..

I don't have a credit card too and I live in NL too, I have my PayPal account connected to my bank account, you don't need a credit card to use paypal, a bank account is enough

Even that is not necessary.
Just open Paypal account, it's free, and put money on it with Ideal.
Works in seconds.
Sort of prepaid, it's 100% save.

☼$$$☼

Last edited:
I don't run routes thus don't use this service but I wanted to make aware that N3V gives a sort of "shoutout" to the KUID Index here. Good to see that they support it and the purpose, it really shows the benefit of the tight community here that can rarely be found with other games.

First time i hear about this site, i will look into this site and a donation for such great work is nothing more then normal if used. I run a goldwing website, and give out manuals for the bike when donated. I know sites cost a lot of work and money.

I have been downloading assets from European sites of late, and getting a lot of <unknown asset> thingy.
Trainzkuidindex is priceless when it comes to locating missing assets quickly.

I never heard of this site.
But it looks usefull to me.
Like it's been usefull for a lot of trainz users in the past.
So count me in.

Already paid the subscription fee.

Good luck Pierre :)

Today I received the N3V newsletter with a story about this site. Although I usually don't want to register for Trainz-assets due to privacy-issues I think this site has already proven it's usefullness and I decided to support it with a membership. I hope many users will do the same so Pierre can continue to keep this site up and running. Keep up the good work!

Welp.. looks like the last time i got on paypal was in 2011.. lol a LOT has changed.. thanx for the info tho.
I find this website like the heaven of all kuids..

Thank you to all subscriber

98 subscriber so far. An encouraging start !
I am working very hard on the next data base update. Will be ready and on line before the end of the month.
Pierre

'Tis nice that you're keeping the site running, but there is one problem: not everybody has PayPal. Can you please make it so we don't have to use PayPal to pay?

'Tis nice that you're keeping the site running, but there is one problem: not everybody has PayPal. Can you please make it so we don't have to use PayPal to pay?

You can use a bank card with Paypal or a Paypal eCheck. You don't need to have an account at Paypal.

Pierre

As said, you do not need a paypal account (I wouldn't have one) but you can make payments on paypal using a credit or debit card, I have been doing this on Ebay etc for years and never had a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back