JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

scr_569c7715e909b.jpg

61c9720e20df6fb2d70a86927054dd7d.jpg

a5f06250856cd4034a89f1abe6401136.jpg

Just dinking around looking through the new UMR route, and thought I try and give a Bump to JR's Steam Program.

-Falcus

Motivation to load Trainz and track down SP 4-10-2 has suddenly skyrocketed... Amazing shots there, Falcus! Love the color one.
Guess I might as well add a pick for the heck of it; an old one, but I still like it.
c44cc4617dd4c6c67cabb055adf7a68c.jpg

Last edited:
Motivation to load Trainz and track down SP 4-10-2 has suddenly skyrocketed... Amazing shots there, Falcus! Love the color one.
Guess I might as well add a pick for the heck of it; an old one, but I still like it.
~pic removed
Hmm I only spot 3 tracks :hehe:

An eastbound Z train passing a grain train derailment at the summit of Marias Pass, with a rare CSX SD40-2 in YN3 leading.

w3mEP6S.jpg

Directed on to the left track.
8eE1Pv2.jpg

Passing by a worker
o3oRdxJ.jpg

View of the derailment site.
R0ZhTgf.jpg

The worker inspects the BNSF hopper to check for damage.
9iLNN0I.jpg

Moving away from the site
AgFQmhZ.jpg

Lead units of the derailed train.

You know the military train with the TTX flats will fit right in there at the Detroit Arsenal part of my GTW Southeast Michigan Lines route (when finished) where the Conrail line goes north into Warren, MI. Will any M1s and other loads be downloadable or available as statics?

Dan

Hi Guys.
Could you please correct me if I am wrong
I look in [ Baily Yard ]
Did Union Pacific buy all locos from [ HLCX ]
as there are plenty of them park there
Regards
herlev

Slightly different color due to the fog and a little more play, but this is more or less the same look.
How the heck do you get this option to work? It does not work in my TANE SP1 at all! I have tried it in surveyor and in the session surveyor and nothing is changeable, except water.

Never mind.... un-installed and re-installed the 3rd time and now it seems to be working. :) Love the screens!

Dan

Last edited:
Back