Clovis Sub V2.5?

hholdenaz

Before anybody suggests the Wayback Machine, I tried that, but get this every time I do:

[FONT=&quot]Loading...[/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://checkrail.com:80/cgi-bin/counters/unicounter.pl?name=cloviz&deliver=http://www.checkrail.com/routes/clovis2-5/Clovis_v2-5.cdp | 01:42:02 May 23, 2015[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Got an HTTP 302 response at crawl time[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Redirecting to...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.checkrail.com/routes/clovis2-5/Clovis_v2-5.cdp[/FONT]

And worse, the redirect hasn’t been archived. That’s why I'm asking: does anybody still have Clovis 2.5?

That's not good. I was able to download his Eastern European route the other day. I wonder if only some links were backed up.

I had tried the Wayback approach to get a copy of this route as well in a scramble when I found out the site was no more. Same result, so I wanted to express my interest as well.

On a side note, from another forum thread, it appears there MAY be some planning to re-host these lost routes at some point. I have no information or any idea on a timeline beyond that. Again, this is third party info so take it for what it is worth.

Can't help wondering why people did not download them when they were available, suddenly they are now it seems they are a must have!

Perhaps more interest when they were such as downloading them would have avoided the need to close the site, just saying ;o)

Wayback machine? FDM will ignore the Crawl message after a bit and download the cdps wait a minute or two and FDM will pick it up

Just tested on Clovis 2.1 and EVWR 1.01 both downloaded OK If you cant get it to work try a different date.

Can't help wondering why people did not download them when they were available, suddenly they are now it seems they are a must have!

Perhaps more interest when they were such as downloading them would have avoided the need to close the site, just saying ;o)

Wayback machine? FDM will ignore the Crawl message after a bit and download the cdps wait a minute or two and FDM will pick it up

Just tested on Clovis 2.1 and EVWR 1.01 both downloaded OK If you cant get it to work try a different date.

I want to believe you, but I can't: when I wait, it only takes a few seconds to go to the redirect even if I don't click on where it says to click if I'm impatient. Both dates the original were archived lead to the redirect.

Here's the link for the original, this one has been archived:

And this is the unarchived redirect:

I don't even know why it does a redirect. I may have downloaded it in the past, but chances are I lost the file.

EDIT: Wait, what does FDM stand for? I'm not sure I've heard of it.

FDM is Free Download Manager, it integrates with your browser.

Doesn't seem to want to play with Clovis 2.5 though which doesn't appear to exist anywhere.

Also seems to be the one I haven't got other than the earlier ones.

I had most of the routes at one point, but after several hard drive shifts and pc builds have lost some items. Didn’t realize what I had till it was gone! :-/

I had most of the routes at one point, but after several hard drive shifts and pc builds have lost some items. Didn’t realize what I had till it was gone! :-/

That sounds so familiar and sadly so true of a lot of things not just with Trainz routes.

Clovis Sub 2-5 v1-0a,<kuid:203465:100027>

Clovis Sub 2-5 v2.0,<kuid:203465:99100001>

Seems like TS2004 quality, though.

2018-02-14_233417.jpg

A mass edit on the texture's, Clam1952's trees, and Protrack. Looks ok in Tane.

Ya haven't found the Speed Tree's I like that give good performance and you could spend a year or more just putting more stuff on the route. I drive from inside the cab so it looks ok from there. I only spent 2 hours on the install and changes.

Back