TRS19 - DCC

so i just got trainz 19 a month or so ago and i have no clue how to change from dcc mode to cab mode, anyone know how to assist me with this?

DCC.png

Click on these 3 mini buttons until the cab controls appear (the middle button then lights up). All three act as one button despite looking like 3 separate controls. Its a 3-way toggle.

Last edited:
So, you select AI mode. A horizontal display shows all the commands, pretty much as in T:ANE and earlier versions. But someone made a boo boo with the grey moving bar at the bottom. It has no contrast and you have to look very hard to see it. Same as the selector on the drivers at the right of the menu. You may think that after all the ink poured on the subject of dark letters over dark background, this should not have been an issue. I hope someone make more noise about it. It is not acceptable at this juncture.

So, you select AI mode. A horizontal display shows all the commands, pretty much as in T:ANE and earlier versions. But someone made a boo boo with the grey moving bar at the bottom. It has no contrast and you have to look very hard to see it.
You can use the mouse wheel to scroll along the commands by placing the cursor over the commands.

So, you select AI mode. A horizontal display shows all the commands, pretty much as in T:ANE and earlier versions. But someone made a boo boo with the grey moving bar at the bottom. It has no contrast and you have to look very hard to see it. Same as the selector on the drivers at the right of the menu. You may think that after all the ink poured on the subject of dark letters over dark background, this should not have been an issue. I hope someone make more noise about it. It is not acceptable at this juncture.

That has been complained about many times but it was never changed.

Back