Legacy of the BN (PART I)

Where do I download the route and its dependencies? If I go to "My Downloadable Products", still dummy files; if I go to the route page, I can download "TANE Issues Fixes", but when I click on "Route" and "Route Dependencies", it opens the same page in a new tab.

Where do I download the route and its dependencies? If I go to "My Downloadable Products", still dummy files; if I go to the route page, I can download "TANE Issues Fixes", but when I click on "Route" and "Route Dependencies", it opens the same page in a new tab.

Same spot where the dummy files are currently. They are just that though as we are completing this today. We will post here and try to send out an email to all who ordered that it is now available for complete download.

So how come some of the loco's show up in TS12 and some don't? Haven't installed in New Trainz Yet. Waiting for the route.

So how come some of the loco's show up in TS12 and some don't? Haven't installed in New Trainz Yet. Waiting for the route.
This content pack and route was made specifically for the intention to be used in TANE specifically. This is noted as a TANE only product on the website and in our postings and is supported as such. TS12 is not supported on this content pack or route, no matter if one or all of the items in the pack work in 12. It is used in TS12 at your own risk.

I'm having trouble accessing JointedRail's content. Also, "Having Trouble" is the largest understatement known to man. I can't even begin to access JointedRail's content, as they don't send the conformation code to my email address. I cannot make an account. I can't even say "Shut up and take my money," because I can't begin to give them my money without an account! I'm hearing of all of this incredible content made by this great community, but I can't get to any of it! It's like it's being waved in my face, only inches - centimeters out of my reach! I have entered in two valid email addresses, one being mine, and the other being my parents' (with permission - this will not be the email address or account I will use to purchase an item, just the account that I used to test if it was just my email that was screwing up, nothing more), and neither of them worked - so it's not my Email. I have exceptionally fast internet, so it's not that. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have a way to fix this? Will I be banned for posting an unrelated comment on this thread? Is David the father? All of these questions will be answered after this commercial break!

Seriously though... I want to access JointedRail's stuff, because it looks as if they have extremely high quality stuff, and I cant. I just want an answer.

Last edited:
I was just wondering about the release of the route, dependencies and the extras. I have already downloaded and installed the locomotives, rolling stock and TANE fixes. The other three files are still dummy files. If you're still working on bugs and adding new content, fine. Last I heard, it was to be released the weekend of 8/14/15.

I imagine when it's ready there will be a proclamation, but this relentless "are we there yet" is not going to make it arrive any sooner. Deep breaths and relax, it will come.

Regards,

Hi everyone!
Sorry for delay, me need solve a couple moments in real life, so now i get little pause with the route. I'll should get driver licence tomorrow, I will continue work at once tomorrow or on this weekend and in the beginning of next week will be release of route and updated train pack.

About progress of BN project. Route ready, first 2 sessions ready, just need check couple moments, fix a few bugs in train pack, packaging this all and upload that's to web site.

A few shots from Vernon station.
5acb343e44265f9ba81f40ae7e81badc.png

2c9a592c3e6991c8484b39e40bce36af.png

d0a5533ee977476088dd6feef89fc6af.png

And Wellington Hill
fcd380c798823de3225344e8f5990ea2.png

87899173cd9d11bf65aeb26478d55046.png

8028979bf3002f8849443cf519ec24b5.png

Back