New Aircraft

Thanks Pascal for the Maltese and Turkish 320 startups.

Have been looking in content for the BA 320 startup but will it in fact now only appear in TANE's content when I load up my disk?

Paul

This is a test posting.

I made a post at 6.38pm yesterday (as shown as the last post on Screenshots) but no sign of it here ?? !!

See if this one posts

Paul

After some delay, both posts have now appeared on my screen. - anyone else had trouble or is it just me?

To continue - Pascal - the BA320 startup appeared in content shortly after my post above - have now got them swapped over and they are flaring nicely - thank you.

Free day all tomorrow - might start to load TANE

Paul

I had the same trouble, Paul, mail warning but nothing on the thread. It's OK now.

Next publication: Airbus A321 Alitalia

A321-Alitalia_zpsecv9xgxk.jpg

Airbus A321-112 alitalia startup,<kuid2:74222:12250:2>

DLS is very slow, these days, so be patient.
These models are compatible to TS09, 10 12, and may be lower, plus TANE.

Pascal

Busy forum thread at the moment isn't it?

Leo.
I'll get onto your request over the weekend. Approval is taking a while at the moment so you'll have to be patient.

I dont know if this one visits Heathrow, but why not:

A Boeing 747-400 belonging to El Al.

B747-400%20El%20Al_zps0azo2fmn.jpg

Boeing 747-458 El Al startup,<kuid2:74222:12252:2>

En route to the DLS.
Next: B777-300 China Eastern

Pascal

Hi Pascal - you busy bee !

Don't know about now but the El Al 744 was on one rotation in 2012 along with a 772 - so yes, very appropriate. Probably all 777 now.

The China Eastern isn't on my timetable so don't do that one especially for Heathrow.

The A320's of Air Malta and Turkish are now downloaded and about to enter into service.

Thanks again
Paul

Hi Paul, you're welcome.

El Al 747 4X-ELA (my model) has been photografied at Heathrow on Feb 6th 2015. May be not frequent visitor, but sometimes..

Alitalia A321 was accepted last night, so should appear tomorrow.

Pascal

Bombardier Learjet 75 - London Air Services

The LAS Learjet is a project that's been lingering for a while. The Vulcan Original appeared well before Xmas and the LAS re-skin started just after. So after some re-jigging of the model by Vulcan Aviation, we finally have a new member of the LAS family to go with the C605.

Learjet%2075%20-%20LAS%2001_zpsu518doe4.jpg

Now available on DLS.

Bombardier Learjet 75 London Air Services C-FMGL(2013+) startup
<kuid2:590184:100281:1>

Last edited:
My Boeing 777 for China Eastern is ready. These 777 are not as colorful as their 737, so the work is simple..

B777-China%20Eastern_zpsvgwuisb9.jpg

Boeing 777-39P/ER China Eastern Airlines Startup,<kuid2:74222:12253:2>

Just uploaded.
Pascal

Boeing 737-7H4 Southwest Airlines - Shamu

Great to see the LC-130's featuring again Gordon. Sadly I'm not hearing good things about T:ANE with our beloved aircraft. Ian & Pascal tell me that even Boat's aircraft triggers don't work when placed in T:ANE however those imported from TS12 do work. Weird.....

I'm closing out a few projects that I have in progress. I expect this Southwest aircraft to be a crowd favourite....

Shamu%2005_zpsgqj5xtem.jpg

In 2005, Southwest painted the first of two 737-700 series aircraft in the striking 'Seaworld Shamu' livery as part of an advertising agreement between the two companies. (There was a 'Shamu' done in Desert Gold previously but I haven't done a re-skin for that one.)

Shamu%2006_zpsf6coiri0.jpg

It wasn't the easiest livery, particularly the underside, but I think it was worth the effort.

Shamu%2001_zpsdc6nj7b7.jpg

Shamu is now available at your local DLS.

Boeing 737-7H4 Southwest 'Shamu' (2005+) startup
<kuid2:590184:100453:1>

As for the previous Southwest re-skin, CJ187 has an older Shamu model in the system. You will have to manually replace them with my new one if you want the startup and other functionality.

Last edited:
Have spent the afternoon putting Heathrow onto TANE........ Was hoping to post a screenshot or two but at the moment can't find the folder that they've gone to - if anywhere - the program closed three times while manoevering the camera before I managed to get any screenshots at all.

What is clear is that the draw distance is considerably better - can see the whole airport from the top of the control tower camera - and with shadows enabled, the buildings now look more realistic. However the textures and scenery are very messed up. Part of that will be that I can't download some missing dependencies because "I'm not logged in" when in fact I am.

That's it now until Thursday when I'll have another look but I think I'll be sticking with TS12 for now. I can see it could be good if N3V get the basic functioning sorted out but I've no confidence to put time and effort into this and risk losing stuff. My specs are not up to recommended level but are well over the basic specs and I was expecting a lot better than this.

Paul

Still many troubles with Tane.. Paul, the screenshot directory is in c:/Users (if you kept this location), together with local & original directories. It is created with your first screenshot.

This reskin was slowly cooking in my oven, waiting for good detailed pictures. Should be OK now.

Airbus A380 operated by Etihad Airways (Abu Dhabi)

A380-Etihad_zpsdvoefpai.jpg

Airbus A380-861 Etihad Airways Startup,<kuid2:74222:12251:2>

Just uploaded.

Pascal

i can't wait to see available or at least pending (appears as unknown location previous to be available on dls) still nothing, but i have to be patient for the 357-800 Aerolineas Argentinas 2015 brand new… Leo
LV-FVN-Aerolineas-Argentinas-Boeing-737-800_PlanespottersNet_606915.jpg

Leo,

Your writing is a bit confusing but as I understand it, you are trying to find the Boeing 737-800 for Argentinas. I'm not sure what a 357-800 is but I assume you mean the 737-800 in the photo. I haven't done it yet. You'll have to be patient with the 737. This all takes time & I have other ongoing projects that I'm finishing off before I get to your request. I try to finish off jobs so that I don't have too many going at the same time. It gets to hard to manage.
These Aerolineas Argentinas models are difficult re-skins to do thanks to the small number of photos & the nature of the colours running under the aircraft.
Trust me. You haven't been forgotten.

The Airbus A340 is available. The name & kuid are below.
Airbus A340-313X Aerolineas Argentinas (2011+) startup
<kuid2:590184:100454:1>

Rob

Hi Rob ,U meant well. i was talking of my last request ,the boeing 737-800 Aerolineas Argentinas (new livery, like the pic above). I'm so sorry if i bothered u, i just meant well, I'm just anxious to get that new aircraft, but i know u got lot of projects ,requests,etc. so i have to be patient. Rob again sorry
n thanks a lot for taking care of my request. Leo

Back