Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Just chasing a local commuter out of Paris Ky. on it's way through Winchester.

haMVILA.jpg

YrbpPmF.jpg

EwtfPsJ.jpg

Dave
haMVILA
haMVILA

YrbpPmF

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

a very dirty 4-6-0 locomotive is seen here taking on more fuel before hauling a freight train bound for Waycross, Georgia.

Yeah, go ahead and "knock yourself out" reskinning my ten-wheeler. I actually was wondering how a small Tidewater and Western steamer would look like. Looks nice. Should be a fun little loco to operate and even pair up with modern freight equipment, especially with the animated bell.

Actually, this is a different one a southern looking but still burns oil, the union Pacific version you did is great.

I'm just curious where everyone is getting the new Big Boy's everyone keeps posting screenshots of. I'm stuck with the default Big Boy but looking for a new, updated payware Big Boy.

Last edited:
A pair of SP Atlantics speed cattle to San Diego, CA from the Imperial Valley.

(pics removed)

:D

Thank you very much, Norm, for the beautiful pictures (and jrfolco for the beautiful map).
I see you have the Moiré effect on the tracks made by msgsapper too. They are well made, but I am always a little bit dizzy, when I am on a map with this track for a longer time because of this effect.

Regards
Swordfish

I'm just curious where everyone is getting the new Big Boy's everyone keeps posting screenshots of. I'm stuck with the default Big Boy but looking for a new, updated payware Big Boy.
daylightrain made his own. It has not been released. The one jmariocgii is using was made a few years ago but was never released past testing by a small group of individuals.

daylightrain made his own. It has not been released. The one jmariocgii is using was made a few years ago but was never released past testing by a small group of individuals.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I don't want anyone to think I am a gimme pig or anything. I don't mind paying for quality Payware and add-on's because most of my content I have for my Trainz is payware. I just have money burning a hole in my pocket and was wondering who I could send my money to for a new version of the Big Boy.

also my model is my own personal reskin, with help from others (cuz I didn't know how to do it) I corrected some faults with the original model. I lowered the front truck so its touching the rails, removed the front coupler sticking through the pilot, and to make it accurate to 4014, I removed whitewalls. I also reskinned 2 different tenders, a coal one and an oil one. I made two versions of the engine, one with "Big Boy" on the smokebox like 4014 is today, and one without so I can make pics of it in service
fecc6887304a4ca0fd66c943ff699419.jpg
22fb47e6e12c33e92c3769726778edd3.png

Back