Cajon Pass W.I.P.

wridenour

There goes a...train!
Hello again, since my old thread about this route seems to have dissappeared with the new Forum, I'm re-starting it :)

Some pics
wridenour_20120219_0000.jpg

wridenour_20120219_0002.jpg

wridenour_20120219_0004.jpg

wridenour_20120219_0005.jpg

wridenour_20120219_0006.jpg

Looking good so far. Just a question but do double stackers clear that powerline that goes over the track in the fourth picture? It's hard to tell from the angle of the picture but I just thought I'd bring that to your attention if you hadn't noticed.

@ mso, great eye you have there! No, I didn't notice that. The power lines are too low.

@bnsf50 I searched for half an hour for that and I couldn't find it!!! Oh well, whatever...lol

You could have used the search bar
aconfsd.gif
yeah i also used the search bar to find my old thread, couldnt find diddly, oh wait i found it yesterday threw google on accident , not threw here.....that's sad, i even searched the title exactly.

Last edited:
Is there any chance this will be for TRS 2010?

I don't think so but maybe. I was originally doing it in TS10, but when I switched to TS12 it looked sooooo much beter that I don't know if I have the heart to backgrade it.

@socalwb909, course they're your textures, your textures are the only ones I could find that look right! I don't know how you get the resolution on them to be so darn clear, but they're incedible.

breaking my heart to say you won't release this on TS2010 oh well I'll get to see all the big boys playing with this one :wave:

those are some awesome pics! I'm starting the route called The Moffat Route. It runs from Colorado to California. I'll post some pics when im close to done.

Those are from Jointed Rail. You have to sign up on the site to download, but it's worth it to. Also, please don't quote pictures.

Back