UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

At this stage it's a beta version that's been given to some of us from Trainz Carriage & Wagon Works for testing. Be patient, it will be on the DLS eventually.

Mid-19th century super power on a certain very well crafted route.

T3awpaP.jpg

IRqrwr1.jpg

Last edited:
Your screenshots look fantastic KotangaGirl!

I am really intrigued by that 0-6-4T. I've never seen another one like it! I know the railways all had their own 0-6-2T locomotives but I've never seen a 0-6-4T before.

WIP Shot - A lone little J50 works the goods circuit in the heart of West Riding on a muggy afternoon on the Eastern Region.

ahmYtdL.jpg
[/IMG]
UiaqQPF.jpg
[/IMG]

And finally a brief look at my ultimate project in TANE..

ayLw26l.jpg
[/IMG]

Tanker46

Nice screenshots Tanker. I particularly like the ones of the J50 scuttling along between those high stone walls.

The mystery locomotive is a late 1850s Engerth 0-6-4WT and they were especially developed for steep and tightly curved lines in the mountains of Austria. The rear 4 wheels are coupled and drive as well as the 6 driving wheels at the front half of the engine. The idea certainly worked but the metals technology of the time wasn't really good enough and the drive between the front driving wheels and the rear wheels wore badly and was a maintenance nightmare. Later engines didn't have the drive to the rear wheels and in that form they were very successful. Some engines of this type were still at work well into the 20th century with the last three in France finally being withdrawn in 1989. Several survive in museums and one or two are still in working condition.
It's a nice engine to drive and I have a lot of fun with it.

The mystery locomotive is a late 1850s Engerth 0-6-4WT
It's a nice engine to drive and I have a lot of fun with it.

Dear friend, can you tell me please, where I can catch this beauty?
(And maybe her Name and KUID) Thank You for your answer.
Kind Regards

It's not freeware. I purchased it from Paulz Trainz and I've since done a bit of work on it with improving textures, fitting weatherboards and other details. On Paul's website the Engerth 0-6-4 is with his 19th century NBR locomotives. There's also a 0-8-4 as well which I also have.

Hello All

My first post for many many years! I've been Building a route (Not Named Yet) on and off for nearly 10 years. Thought it was about time I posted something. It is entirely fictional bar the names of the towns, stations, here's a few snaps of an area I've spent quite a bit of time on.

Goods-Yard-%2B-Sidings-to-the-right-with-the-Shed-%2B-North-Line-to-the-Left.jpg

Redhill-Junction-West-Approach.jpg

Redhill-South--%2B-Loop-Lines..jpg

Redhill-Junction-East-Approach-with-the-North-Approach-to-the-right.-East-Approach-is-the-ex-GWR-Mainline.jpg

Approach-to-Redhill-Junction-from-the-North.jpg

Now that is very nice, very nice indeed. Stand by for lots of Trainz folk asking you if you're going to put your route on the DLS.

Now that is very nice, very nice indeed. Stand by for lots of Trainz folk asking you if you're going to put your route on the DLS.

Thank you :)

It all forms part of a route consisting of a Quad track mainline, Secondary Lines serving smaller towns, rural locations with some smaller single line branches. Absolutely love the screenshots I've seen! I will post some more shortly.

Shildon

The fireman's view from the cab of a J27 approaching Shildon from the northwest. The long Shildon tunnel is behind us. A J21 stands in the setback siding at the head of an unfitted goods train bound for Bishop Auckland and Crook.

A lot of good shots of late.

Here is some "newness" from "evertainz" BR 22T Conflats.

They are on the DLS now.

Many thanks evertrainz for these top notch vehicles.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

A lot of good shots of late.

Here is some "newness" from "evertainz" BR 22T Conflats.

They are on the DLS now.

Many thanks evertrainz for these top notch vehicles.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

His work trickles out very slowly but the quality is superb.

Cheerio John

Evertrainz's BR 22T Conflats are an absolute must for running the "Condor" service along the S&C route. If only there was a BR Co-Bo of similar quality available to haul it.

... in TRS19: route GWR - Tristyn by driver_col with loc from skipper1945 (GWR51XX large Prairie) and wagons from johnwhelan, bobsanders, jonny211, magandy ... thankz creators ...
grtz
daveric

GWR---Tristyn-by-driver_col.jpg

Back