New Tutorial Site Page - Can I patch my version? (TS2009/TS2010/TS12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let everyone know, I have now sorted out the 38824 to 41497 (TS2009 - Dutch Easy Computing version) which is now available from my tutorial site, and is now listed in the above page.

Can someone notify any Dutch forum users who may be looking for this patch.

Shane

Just to let everyone know, I have now sorted out the 38824 to 41497 (TS2009 - Dutch Easy Computing version) which is now available from my tutorial site, and is now listed in the above page.

Can someone notify any Dutch forum users who may be looking for this patch.

Shane

Hello Shane,

There is a post within a thread concerning your website within the Dutch section of the forum.

I have created a new thread about the Service packs 2 & 3 ( for build 38824 -41497 ) for the Trainz 2009 ( Nl-version from Easy Computing )

Best regards

Kurt :wave:

Last edited:
Hi Kurt,

A couple of notes regarding your new thread (which I have noticed):

Firstly, it's Shane rather than Shaun (it doesn't bother me, but it may confuse Dutch forum users)

Secondly, I've got to make a small change to the page you've linked to, but that shouldn't affect things.

Shane

Hi Kurt,

A couple of notes regarding your new thread (which I have noticed):

Firstly, it's Shane rather than Shaun (it doesn't bother me, but it may confuse Dutch forum users)

Secondly, I've got to make a small change to the page you've linked to, but that shouldn't affect things.

Shane

Hello Shane,

Sorry about mispelling your name :eek:. I did the post placement this morning after my 12-hour nightshift and before jumping into bed for a few hours.

In the future, I should better wait before doing some typing actions.

I wanted to correct my mistakes in the Dutch forum, but someone has made a sticky of it and closed down the thread. I don't know who did it.

Must I contact Auran helpdesk, to get the text corrected or do you perhaps know who closed it?

Best regards

Last edited:
Hello Shane,

I have sent a PM ( forum ) to Zec Murphy and Ziem ( but not to the moderator AJ_Fox Rob ( name was not found in recipients list ). I have asked to correct your name in the title of the thread and in the text.

Hopefully, they will be able to change the thread ASAP.

Best regards

It's OK - in the meantime, I'm updating the page you linked to to include a note about the Dutch version.

Shane

EDIT: I've now added a note on the relevant page.

Last edited:
I did notice. I've also added a note on the relevant page giving instructions on which of the sub-pages have the link. (Only trouble is, it's in English, so I may need help translating it).

Shane

I did notice. I've also added a note on the relevant page giving instructions on which of the sub-pages have the link. (Only trouble is, it's in English, so I may need help translating it).

Shane

Hello Shane,

If build 38824 is only Dutch related - then perhaps It could be solved by placing for example Build 38824 Download the 38824 to 41497 patch. ( Easy computing Dutch Version )

I wouldn't add extra info to your webpage ( in the worst case Google translator is always available ). When visiting Spanish, Italian, Russian, Norwegian, Swedish, etc .. Trainz websites, I'm also using Google Translator. Ok you have to read between the lines, but in most cases you will get the general idea.

However, if you need assistance in translating English-Dutch - just give me the signal.

Best regards

I will look into doing that on the site.

Shane

P.S. Just so you know, copying the link to another site will not work due to the way the links work.

EDIT: I've sorted that one now.

Last edited:
I will look into doing that on the site.

Shane

P.S. Just so you know, copying the link to another site will not work due to the way the links work.

EDIT: I've sorted that one now.

Hello Shane,

Yes, saw it. By the way, I have no intention at all to place the link on another site. If Dutch Trainzers need it, they just have to visit your great website.

Now that they have been informed by the sticky, this should be be a peace of cake.

Best regards

Hopefully - they will also find many other useful tutorials on my site as well.

Shane

Hello Shane,

Well Shane, I'm sure they are visiting your site, perhaps not in large numbers. The Trainzers-community in the Netherlands and Belgium isn't big.

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back