TRS19 SP4 Release Candidate 114400

Hi, just wondering if you have time to answer my question with how to add TRS19.exe to this AVs real-time exclusion list thing you mention

AV means "Anti Virus" software. If you run any type/kind/brand of Anti Virus TRS.19 should be excluded from real time scans. How you do that depends on the AV you have. Check the AV instructions, help, or google it for your particular software. Or just go into the software and search around.

AV means "Anti Virus" software. If you run any type/kind/brand of Anti Virus TRS.19 should be excluded from real time scans. How you do that depends on the AV you have. Check the AV instructions, help, or google it for your particular software. Or just go into the software and search around.
Where can I find it 1611mac?

Looks like you have a Mac? Perhaps you don't have any anti-virus? You never insalled any yourself? If not it's likely you have no protection except how Mac security settings are configured.

The AV suggestion was just an idea. A simple thing to try. Your issue could be any number of things.

Looks like you have a Mac? Perhaps you don't have any anti-virus? You never insalled any yourself? If not it's likely you have no protection except how Mac security settings are configured.

The AV suggestion was just an idea. A simple thing to try. Your issue could be any number of things.
I play TRS19 on a PC, not a Mac

Last edited:
If you are on Windows 10 - Using the search box on bottom left of screen enter "Windows Security" and see if "Windows Security" App shows (on top likely). If so then you have "Windows Security" which may be running . You may see it in your task bar at bottom of screen. It's icon looks like a shield with cross through it. Optionally, You can click on it to bring it up. If you have it heres info:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...security-2ae0363d-0ada-c064-8b56-6a39afb6a963

You are interested in "Virus & threat protection settings" - See if "Real Time Protection" is on. If so look for "Exlusions" and you can enter TRS19 to be excluded form reat time protection.

If you are on Windows 10 - Using the search box on bottom left of screen enter "Windows Security" and see if "Windows Security" App shows (on top likely). If so then you have "Windows Security" which may be running . You may see it in your task bar at bottom of screen. It's icon looks like a shield with cross through it. Optionally, You can click on it to bring it up. If you have it heres info:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...security-2ae0363d-0ada-c064-8b56-6a39afb6a963

You are interested in "Virus & threat protection settings" - See if "Real Time Protection" is on. If so look for "Exlusions" and you can enter TRS19 to be excluded form reat time protection.
Alrighty then

Can someone checkout a couple of assets in this release build for me .I'm currently on build 113642 working on my route and found these assets have a
( red marked area similar to a trigger when used )

I'm not sure if it's a bug or the way they are made

EDIT I just check on map view and they are showing as Track Marks

<kuid:101046:106202> Concrete Pad for switch or signal DES

<kuid2:101046:105617:1> base ballast for switch or signal DES

Last edited:
Can someone checkout a couple of assets in this release build for me .I'm currently on build 113642 working on my route and found these assets have a
( red marked area similar to a trigger when used )

I'm not sure if it's a bug or the way they are made

EDIT I just check on map view and they are showing as Track Marks

<kuid:101046:106202> Concrete Pad for switch or signal DES

<kuid2:101046:105617:1> base ballast for switch or signal DES

{Pic removed}

This is "normal" for these assets. I saw that back in TS12.

Current status is we're still fixing a few bugs. We'll provide an update once we decide if these fixes should be included in the update or not (based upon testing the fix to determine if other issues are created as a result).

I don't know if this error is related to Build 114400, if not please move this post.

CM refuses to install <kuid2:124060:32001:5> "Pin-connected truss bridge spline" with error: "Mesh attached to scene twice; not currently supported."

I don't know if this error is related to Build 114400, if not please move this post.

CM refuses to install <kuid2:124060:32001:5> "Pin-connected truss bridge spline" with error: "Mesh attached to scene twice; not currently supported."
I got that too, however when first downloaded it installed as "open for edit" and revert to original produced a "modified" status. I checked errors and warnings and got - <kuid2:124060:32001:5> : Unable to read config file for asset at 'arc:fld:$(original)/hash-05||kuid2 124060 32001 5.tzarc|'On closing the dialog box, the asset appeared as "available for download"
More FBX issues? Full error dialog:
; <NULL> : ParseAssetDownload
; <kuid2:124060:32001:5> : TADInstallAssetPackage> <kuid2:124060:32001:5> "Pin-connected truss bridge spline"
+ <kuid2:124060:32001:5> : <kuid2:124060:32001:5> opened for edit
; <kuid2:124060:32001:5> : Wrote <kuid2:124060:32001:5> to disk
; <NULL> : bridge_spline_3.fbx
! <kuid2:124060:32001:5> : Warn, T10840: FBX-DOM (TOK_KEY, offset 0x6716) shading mode not recognized: Phong
; <NULL> : bridge_spline_2.fbx
! <kuid2:124060:32001:5> : Warn, T10524: FBX-DOM (TOK_KEY, offset 0x48bcb) shading mode not recognized: Phong
! <kuid2:124060:32001:5> : Warn, T10524: Mesh 2: Not suitable for vcache optimization
! <kuid2:124060:32001:5> : Warn, T10524: Mesh 4: Not suitable for vcache optimization
; <NULL> : bridge_spline_1.fbx
! <kuid2:124060:32001:5> : Warn, T13140: FBX-DOM (TOK_KEY, offset 0x96798) shading mode not recognized: Phong
; <NULL> : bridge_spline_0.fbx
! <kuid2:124060:32001:5> : Warn, T10340: FBX-DOM (TOK_KEY, offset 0x31937b) shading mode not recognized: Phong
- <kuid2:124060:32001:5> : Mesh attached to scene twice; not currently supported.
- <kuid2:124060:32001:5> : Mesh attached to scene twice; not currently supported.
; <kuid2:124060:32001:5> : Commit failed for <kuid2:124060:32001:5>

I went to the open asset-folder and deleted the FBX files and I was able to submit the assets.

This doesn't work in SP4, though.

Current status is we're still fixing a few bugs. We'll provide an update once we decide if these fixes should be included in the update or not (based upon testing the fix to determine if other issues are created as a result).

Thankyou for the heads up!!! I personally have no problem with delays, (often to be expected) as long as I have some idea of whats going on...

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
There is still an issue with reversed facing/ pushing locomotives coming out of the portal. Even though it improved, I am still getting occasional derailments (And yes this is build 114400). The best way to reproduce this with 100% derailment guarantee is going into debug mode and hold down the shift key while the train comes out of the portal (With reversed pushers). Otherwise you will have to wait sometime until it happens (Usually under low FPS / When the game engine comes under load)

issue.jpg

JCitron, could you elaborate John? In SP4 are they not in the Open Asset folder? or is there some other issue that this fix doesn't work?

JCitron, could you elaborate John? In SP4 are they not in the Open Asset folder? or is there some other issue that this fix doesn't work?

They are indeed in the Edit open-asset folder. Deleting the .fbx files, doesn't work in this case.

Will the Bairnsdale to Orbost route be updated to a lower version number so we can use it while waiting for the update?

Cheers,
Piere.

Will the Bairnsdale to Orbost route be updated to a lower version number so we can use it while waiting for the update?

Cheers,
Piere.
I wouldn't think so, the route was launched in build 4.9 to take advantage of the advancements in SP4. Won't be long to wait and you can always update to SP4 beta now. If you have the space for it, make another install so you don't affect your current build.

Cheers Graeme

Back