Screenshots of European Trains

Firstly, I'm a Polish. Second - of course, you should know.

Picture 1 = map "Bzyk v2" (for TS2010?) = not available yet; author: Qdaty_2010
Picture 2&3 = map "Boguszow Gorce - Teplice nad Metuji" (for TRS2004?) = available here; author: Kilanziom
Last few pictures = map "Lokalbahn" (for TS2010) = not available yet; author: UAZownik

mhmhm.jpg

tzm32.jpg

tzm2.jpg

sm15222.jpg

The pictures were deleted.

Reason: I don't support somebody, who understimate somebody's opinion and advices.

Last edited:
Hi DD-AR,

Any Idea where you downloaded that Electric Multiple Unit? I have it but only the front cab, not the middle coaches.

Thanks.

The pictures were deleted.

Reason: I don't support somebody, who understimate somebody's opinion and advices.

Last edited:
Dear fellow trainzers! I'm always trying to be as international as possible delivering content which can be used across the world. Station buildings have empty places for your desired names, tenements are area specific graffitti free (no graffitti at all!), wagons are 90% Polish but when I have material and at least a little knowledge I prepare East/West German, Dutch, Belgian, Czech and Slovakian ones.

This time I'd like to ask you for 'liking' my creation in another dimension ;-) My second hobby is music. I have an opportunity to win a pair of great professional speakers. I composed a 30s spot which was inspired by on of given still photographs. I included my custom recorded elements like my breath, footsteps and squeaks of a Moldavian train ;-) If you are interested in helping me, please follow the link: https://soundcloud.com/wojtek-cho-a-ci-ski/metal-and-metal and if you like the tune (and you are a registered soundcloud user) give it a 'like'. Thank you!

I hope I don't break the forum rules.
cccc.jpg

dddd.jpg

Back