www.trainzkuidindex.com

In my browser, that link has way too much code behind it, I would not dare click on it, it could be a redirect.

Yes, it is for real. I checked the website. There's an issue with the themes. Changing to a different theme than the default Steam in the fields will bring the buttons into view, otherwise they're missing.

There's a link to go between version 1 and version 2.

Last edited:
Yes, it is for real. I checked the website. There's an issue with the themes. Changing to a different theme than the default Steam in the fields will bring the buttons into view, otherwise they're missing.

There's a link to go between version 1 and version 2.

That issue is corrected now, and KUID index is a masterpiece, it helped me many times when I had missing KUID's in a route.

Ron

I didn't think it was working but it was.... the login fields are off screen way down at bottom of the page. (And on a 27" desktop monitor.)

kuid extractor seems like it will be useful.

That issue is corrected now, and KUID index is a masterpiece, it helped me many times when I had missing KUID's in a route.

Ron

Thanks for the update on that. This is indeed a masterpiece and an addictive one too as we look for one or two assets to fix something only to find more content that's worth bookmarking for later downloading.

It's one of the few sites I'm willing to throw some money at. It's saved me more in aggravation then what it cost me.

Last edited:
Have you guys heard of https://trainzland DOT ru I'm normally worried about .ru sites, but this too seems legit, and I have obtained many kuid's from there. And it doesn't cost anything.
Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you guys heard of https://trainzland DOT ru I'm normally worried about .ru sites, but this too ​seems legit, and I have obtained many kuid's from there. And it doesn't cost anything.
Tim
The problem with Trainzland is that it's illegal, hosting CDP's from many Trainz fan sites including the Download Station, without permission from the original author, unlike TrainzKuidIndex.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would sometimes use TrainzLand(dot)ru for kuid hunting, but found several PAYWARE assets from JR, TrainzForge and more! I think JR and TF need to DMCA the site or something.

I would sometimes use TrainzLand(dot)ru for kuid hunting, but found several PAYWARE assets from JR, TrainzForge and more! I think JR and TF need to DMCA the site or something.
I found some payware ES44AC heritage units on that site, but I didn't download them because I had already bought them from Jointed Rail.

The problem with Trainzland is that it's illegal, hosting CDP's from many Trainz fan sites including the Download Station, without permission from the original author, unlike TrainzKuidIndex.

I did not know that! But, if they had been on the Download Station, I would never have been searching around the internet for them, lol. I'm just constantly amazed at all the missing kuid's in Routes that people are kind enough to share. It's a continual, never ending search for kuid's.

I did not know that! But, if they had been on the Download Station, I would never have been searching around the internet for them, lol. I'm just constantly amazed at all the missing kuid's in Routes that people are kind enough to share. It's a continual, never ending search for kuid's.
You can try Trainzland if a certain kuid isn't on Trainzkuidindex, but that doesn't change the fact that trainzland is illegal.

It depends.... It is worth for all who are willing to check, what kuids are inside single cdp or zip file.... ;-)

Whenever I try to log on, I get an error that says "We have detected unusual behavior. Please try again using a captcha challenge." And even when I do it right, I get the same message.

Back