USA Pics

May I ask, how did you make such a nice yard with all the junctions. It looks perfect. Those graphics look so real. You brought trainz to life with these screenshots of CSX locomotives and rolling stock.

Great shots everyone!

e167f2925e8e488e110487892e3e5bcd.jpg
wow! your route is looking awesome! Also where can I get those Grat PS2 reskins? I would guess there on the DLS.
trainz2012073120052770.png

I second that Kamran, Great Shot! (In Response to Isegrinn's shot)

Your trackwork looks great Kamran! Keep it up!

Last edited:
Kamran, looks like a great start, but I'm not sure they would have all of that in concrete, especially the points. Many points are still wooden while the track around it is Concrete, as it saves money, time and resources ( at least for a bit anyway)

Jamie

i just use the only 1 track for the purpose of just to complete the track plan.when it will be finished i will start replacing tracks with different old tracks with different textures.i did this to loco shed of this station as firdt i also used this track all the shed but when i completed the track plan i replaced this track with different dirty tracks

I'm surprised to see you posting shots of diesels, and not black one's at that...what's the occasion?:hehe:

Back