Northeast Corridor Washington-Boston Screenshots; Large pics and maybe videos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you put route on download station and also Marc bi-level connyxy too Well I don't know but stop!

You're new here so I'm just gonna say this then leave:

It's frowned upon to post in "dead" threads, or threads that have been inactive for long amounts of time.

Also, Felix decided to make his route unavailable to the public (last I checked) because of a few gimme-pigs we've had problems with.

The Connyxy stuff is forbidden from being re-released to the public. Period.

I can understand the Gimmie Pig stuff (iz' it done yet, when can I getz' it)" ... but to stomp off, all in a huff, and take all yer' toys away, stashing them away back home ... just so that no one else can play with them ... just seems like a silly, and immature attitude.

Last edited:
Not really... I think it's a perfectly good way of dealing with the problem, although it would be nice to be able to block certain people from downloading certain pieces of content.

So now a 'statement':

a.) It IS forbidden to share conny's stuff, she left trainz 4 years ago DUE TO PEOPLE that shared content ILLEGALLY and due to health problems. She asked everyone who owns the content to not share it again with anyone.

b.) Mrsidiot is NOT new here, he already annoyed us at AMTZ TWO years ago. so just...take the train to hell....

Felix

Doing some kind of an overhaul program for the NEC, by adding details, removing + re-adding scenery, textures, replace signals and add stations that were added to the real NEC also. This route does not fit any kind of today's quality standards on this forum anyway, but well...at least it is fun to drive on this with 100% correct track layout and using real timetables :eek:

Looks nice, Felix!

Speaking of Amtrak, does anyone know where I can get an Acela HHP-8? Just wonderin', 'cause MSTS had one and it'd fit right in on the NEC.

We once had one available for trainz, made by the user connyxy. See post #168 just above for reference:

a.) It IS forbidden to share conny's stuff, she left trainz 4 years ago DUE TO PEOPLE that shared content ILLEGALLY and due to health problems. She asked everyone who owns the content to not share it again with anyone.

So basically....we dont have a HHP-8 anymore now :(

The one conny did - here's what it looks like - sadly forbidden to share and nowhere available anymore

Last edited:
We once had one available for trainz, made by the user connyxy. See post #168 just above for reference:

So basically....we dont have a HHP-8 anymore now :(

The one conny did - here's what it looks like - sadly forbidden to share and nowhere available anymore.
Well, look on the bright side. Maybe if PerRock gets in contact with her, it could be hosted on AMTZ. Who knows....

Last edited:
Well, look on the bright side. Maybe if PerRock gets in contact with her, it could be hosted on AMTZ. Who knows....

There is no way to contact her....never again [...]

Better yet, maybe someone should commission Auran or Jointed Rail to construct a new one...

Better not lol :hehe: Do you know how expensive that would be for the one commissioning it? Haha, no way...

NEC V16 to 17 renovation program , Washington to Stamford + New Canaan Branch, Princetown Branch and MN Line to GCT done...

@PerRock: you'll get an update soon too....

This route does not fit any kind of today's quality standards on this forum anyway, but well...at least it is fun to drive on this with 100% correct track layout and using real timetables :eek:

On the contrary. I think it looks fantastic and your route is certainly a quality one.

NEC V16 to 17 renovation program , Washington to Stamford + New Canaan Branch, Princetown Branch and MN Line to GCT done...

Awesome NEC shots taken out

Did you do Custom objects for this route flusi? because that NH tower i had never seen in trainz before. And if you did do custom objects thats actually great, maybe you could become an NEC object creator and distribute stuff made for the NEC that way people modeling it can put prototypical things down. Its a shame this was never released it looks so awesome and incredible. NICE JOB, really nice job :) :) :)

Did you do Custom objects for this route flusi? because that NH tower i had never seen in trainz before. And if you did do custom objects thats actually great, maybe you could become an NEC object creator and distribute stuff made for the NEC that way people modeling it can put prototypical things down. Its a shame this was never released it looks so awesome and incredible. NICE JOB, really nice job :) :) :)

Hi Andres,

Yes, i did some Objects, this includes the Boston South Station, Washington US, NY Penn Station, Hell's Gate Bridge, 135th Street Bridge and a lot of other Objects one can't just replace with standard TS12 objects. The Tower is actually not mine, it is an object made by Michael Kurras (some remember him, huh?) - he gave it to me last year as a 3D file for later use and i exported it to trainz. NEC Object Creator? Nah, will not do that since most models are still the old sketchup things i used before i learned Gmax and 3DS.
Yep, it wasnt released, though about 40 people got it from me. Thanks for liking it, and (you remember the e-mails we wrote), you'll also get the renovated Version as soon as it is done (some days....4 -10 i guess).

On the contrary. I think it looks fantastic and your route is certainly a quality one.

Thanks pagroove :) Thats why i do this 'overhaul' thing now, to get the route ready for later use in Tane or somewhere else and improve the quality of the line mile after mile...

Here we have a picture of a Toll Station, about 1 1/2 mile north of New Rochelle (New England Throughway)
. Some may remember this point and what it looked like from earlier versions...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back