Subways, Underground, Tram or anything else Urban shots!

1040py9.jpg

e1esfr.jpg

349bdw1.jpg

x3zok.jpg

1zfpsup.jpg

2m2dogi.jpg

2h3d7wm.jpg

2cqmt13.jpg

1ffqft.jpg

4qscn7.jpg

Last edited:
Dermmy had a couple of pic's in here of his Tram City module he was working on well it is now released over in the Freeware section but i'll post a link to the route here as well, Long as you have a most of Paulzmay's amazing content you should be good to, Dermmy pretty much explains it on his page so please read it and enjoy another of his incredible creations.
http://www.checkrail.com/tramcity.htm

Cheers Mick.:)

First belated New years to everyone here, Just loving everybody's pics inspiring me to keep working on Town Trolley Co., between the pics here and the videos from approach medium about the building of his railway line I am adding more detail and still finding small things I did not like I did originally

As a extra note was checking Ptrams site today and if you looking for a small 4w open end 3 window single deck Green/ cream Tram in used condition from I reckon around 1910 goto ptram's site and down load POZMAN TRAM TYPE 1 its on his home page at the moment as a new upload, carries 17 passengers, front door opens at stop, Re-number by changing name of Object, ie tested mine on Season town so make it "Seasontown #1" needs spaces before it to get in right position on ends, destinations do work thought text a little looks faded, using change destination, enter in destination table as route number-destination ie 0-SPECIAL, or S-SPECIAL, 0-DEPOT or D-DEPOT ect.

Tom

The "Municipal Transit Railway" is one of my projects for Trainz by N3V-Games. Initially this route was released at Trainz Simulator 12 (TS12). At present I am about to create seasonal updates for all of the route dependencies to maintain the latest standards including season change feature.
The video gives a little impressions how the route looks like in the latest version of Trainz - "Trainz: A New Era" (TANE). Have fun watching the video.

Back