Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

A Scary Winter Afternoon...:eek: :eek:. In TRS19.

G7uEdM.jpg

OSYRUV.jpg

ShdkIo.jpg

Regards Claus

Hi Steven :),

Please do, I love your urban railroading scenes from a time long forgotten.

Best regards Claus

Thanks, Claus. It's just about noon here, and already over 100F (38C)! It's like this till mid-October.

oxOsm3j.jpg

mtHRhah.jpg

Best,
smyers

Hi Steven :).

That's hot, I'm not sure, I could cope with such temperatures. I try to avoid anything above 25 degrees celsius :).

Nice scenes :cool:.

Best regards Claus

Some low temperature scenes with a new JR Club Car release. A CR SD40-2 Weathered. TRS19. Continued.

ANhOAC.jpg

T8GPYh.jpg

H5n2Hm.jpg

L9f41d.jpg

XlIj76.jpg

abGK90.jpg

Regards Claus

Last edited:
Claus,

I like the way you have used those piles of dirty snow in screenshot 3 of the previous post, especially how you chose a ground texture that blends in with them. Jacksonbarno does the same thing in his snowy screenshots.

When I made them, I was thinking of urban scenes in Montreal where after a few days, the initial clean snow would get mixed up with dirt as people cleared the footpaths and roads.

Would it be useful if I also made some piles of clean, white snow for use in built-up areas but this time representing relatively fresh, uncontaminated snow? If so, what pile sizes and shapes would you like to see?

~ Deane

Hi Deane :).

I wish, I could take even a tiny bit of credit for this route (IMO, it's extremly wellmade), but I can't. It's all done by Justin (deadpoolmx55). The only stuff I have added to the scene, are the locomotives, coal cars and CUK's superb figures.
I'm not really into route building yet, but I downloaded most of your DLS content, and with it's very high quality, I'm sure most Trainz users would welcome anything new coming from you, including piles of clean white snow :).

The best regards Claus

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing that up Claus, and for the generous comments. I will have a go at some clean snow piles and if they look any good, upload them to the DLS. Maybe Deadpoolmx55 will pick them up?

cvo2010,
Those are some really nice screenshots! I especially like the GP9 Penn Centrals from Post #307. I've already got JRs PRR GP9s, but the PC ones look so nice that I'll be getting them too. I really enjoy that route.

It is really cooking down here in South Texas, so your snow shots are appreciated. :D

Heinrich505

Back